FAO TFK founders

Lads,
Just want to commend you on what is a fantastic and very well run website. Keep up the good work.

???

Its certainly not well run. Must be a wummer.

:smiley:

I’ll second that. Keep up the good work, Dunph.

I admire Dunph updating his iotm june status and removing mine for May. :smiley:

I think the vBookie is the best-run section of the site myself, that lad deserves a medal

fenway how big of heads do you want these ejits to have …

Steady on there clg, self praise is no praise but one needs to be capable of accepting praise from external parties. Awful problem we Irish have collectively I think. I’d say you and your mates must have some serious bitching sessions, all kicked off by some well-meaning lad complimenting someone…

[quote=“fenwaypark”]Lads,
Just want to commend you on what is a fantastic and very well run website. Keep up the good work.[/QUOTE]

Laois bogger cunt

ffs not this cretin again

fenwaypark = the bhoy

credit where its due. Design and content is very well thought out imho. Forum is always an enjoyable read.

ahh relax i’m just practicing something:popcorn:

what kind of head would you like Dunph to have?

Rocko, if we’re going to ban everyone else from having dual accounts then you’re going to have to stop posting under this one.

Ghayest thread ever.

http://www.picpiggy.com/smile/party/party0003.gif

[quote=“fenwaypark”]Lads,
Just want to commend you on what is a fantastic and very well run website. Keep up the good work.[/QUOTE]

IOTM contender, bender.

:rolleyes: