FAO The Mini Clique

Boom Boom Boom let me hear you say Wahoo :clap: :clap: :pint: :pint:

I’ve got one hand in my pocket
The other one is giving a high five

:pint: :pint:

I am going on the fucking lash :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint:

The Dunph is some hero :clap: Cashingb Cheques and Snapping Necks :clap:

One for the private subscribers that. :pint:

I’m out and about but had yo sign in to thank The Dunph. Santa has come early. Cheers pal.

Sent from my LT30p using TFK App

Had a small cut off Niage Dantan there as well for the sake of it. Oh Lord :clap: :pint:

This is seriously faggy behavior.

If backing winners is faggy behaviour then we are queer as fuck :pint:

:frowning:

+1

+2

:lol:

For those clique members who did not get it…

There was a very short opportunity to act, this thing was red hot and the price was collapsing fast (the lads will confirm). I was not posting this on the main forum. I only saw the Runt and Puke online so sent it to them as knew they would have it instantly and would have some chance of getting some of the value before it went. Anyone who was not online at the time, it would have been too late by the time you got it. So that is why it was just the two lads.

Lesson to be learned for the rest of the clique members - be logged onto TFK and ready to act fast on a PM at all times of the day or night.

[quote=“The Dunph, post: 730716”]For those clique members who did not get it…

There was a very short opportunity to act, this thing was red hot and the price was collapsing fast (the lads will confirm). I was not posting this on the main forum. I only saw the Runt and Puke online so sent it to them as knew they would have it instantly and would have some chance of getting some of the value before it went. Anyone who was not online at the time, it would have been too late by the time you got it. So that is why it was just the two lads.

Lesson to be learned for the rest of the clique members - be logged onto TFK and ready to act fast on a PM at all times of the day or night.[/quote]

You don’t have to be logged in to act on a pm dunph

How so?

[quote=“The Dunph, post: 730718”]

How so?[/quote]

Email notification of the pm to an email account that’s open in front of me all day long

@therunt @chewylouie

Tell the lads what price we backed it at and what price it traded at afterwards and what great men we are…

[quote=“The Dunph, post: 730720”]@therunt @chewylouie

Tell the lads what price we backed it at and what price it traded at afterwards and what great men we are…[/quote]

:lol:

So instead of thanking Dunph, I should be thanking the Runt :strokechin:

cheers guys :clap: