FAO Thrawneen and all Banged Up Abroad fans

Is that @balbec ?

1 Like

unreal

no @Fitzy

7 Likes

Good girl Melissa.

I was reading Loyalist hero’s Johnny Adair’s book and he reckons the best dance parties of the 90’s in Ireland were held in the maze prision around 94 and 95, all off their heads inside their, decks going the lot

She’s gone chubby since that was taken

Nice diddy wank material

1 Like
2 Likes

Can we get Finglas Village Shopping Centre to post here?

1 Like

Barbara Pope Who gives a #### what she has to say drug dealer.She changed her look very quickly from tramp to mother Treasa
Like · Reply · 26 · 4 hrs

Finglas Village Shopping Centre And so can you if you get down to the library she’s giving tips
Unlike · Reply · 128 · 4 hrs

9 Likes

:smile:

ah jesus

Tip of the hat to that funny cunt.

1 Like

The Belfast Telegraph are saying that she is now staying in the same area where she picked up the drugs from. The Belfast Telegraph don’t believe her. I heard on the radio this morning that she may have to leave Peru because her life could be in danger.

She’s back in Ireland (Northern)? I thought she’d likely have to see out the rest of her sentence living in Peru, or at least a fair portion of it?

Who the fuck is funding all these cunts swanning around Peru?Did she collect her payment even though she was arrested?

It would appear the family have a few bob perhaps? 50 months in idyllic surroundings, she’ll have a ball.

Nope she is still in Peru but on the radio they were saying she might have to leave there because her life maybe in danger from the folks she got the drugs off. It is a bit stupid of her to be living not too far away from the place were she picked up the drugs in the first place.

FFS the suppliers are probably putting her up as payment for getting caught

1 Like

She should be set on fire the deceitful destroyer of lives. Set the bitch up in flames out in the middle of a field. Horrible cunt!

1 Like