FAO Thrawneen and all Banged Up Abroad fans

you think they owe her for being caught after she lost them £1.5m worth of gear?

I think you may be letting a random news item affect you a little too much here @gil.

You’re trying too hard you blow-hard. Your shtick has been done by 50 previous morons in the past. No-one is interested in you.

3 Likes

Her solicitor has appealed for privacy.

Two days after she giving an interview on the Telly.

2 Likes

Thats a serious clamping

1 Like

They didn’t get the reception they thought they would,back under some rock now for a while and hope it “blows” over

1 Like

You’re coming down pretty hard on PeterG there smark, not unwarranted mind you.

What a fucking tramp

1 Like

Hon Michaella, sue that orange rag.

2 Likes

I’m happy to believe Michaella’s version of events here.

She made a mistake, she’s not a bad person. Smuggling a couple of million quids worth of drugs could happen anyone.

She has served her time, let her move on.

3 Likes

She was a foolish drug mule at the end of the day…

The abuse she’s getting is a bit much in fairness across the internet…

She didn’t kill anyone…and it might put off some other foolish young one this summer in Ibiza…

She’s very lucky she has such a good family who looked after her down there, that’s what I would say. Fairplay to them and hopefully she can get on with her life.

1 Like

Thanks for sticking up for me there Ambrose, you know last night it was only a bit of banter between us. Who is peter g?

Adar was a cunt

It’s the lies she told when caught, she’s not sorry only sorry she was caught! Her scumbag family setting up go fund me sites they are a horrible shower of cunts - she can’t do what she did and come out smelling of roses and laughing at everyone

Seemingly she has been telling more porkies.

Shes mugging the boys here off. They’re swallowing every line like she’d swallow a baggie.

She also has a book deal in the offing.

Incidentally I find it amusing that shes simply called a “drug mule” in radio reports.

Classic case of print media not granted an interview so turning on her

Play ball with them or else

Buncrana tragedy and the Mail reminds me of story I posted before of a journalist gaining access to a wake house of family of my in laws after a tragic accident in house where their child died. Journalist there for a few hours observing before introducing themselves as such and asks for interview where it is implied a certain slant will be taken if interview is given, photo provided

People in that situation completely vulnerable

So newspapers bashing this woman after she has served a prison sentence and commenting on her appearance is just sour grapes and no doubt later in same newspaper there will be an article castigating judgment of women based on their appearance etc

5 Likes

She was the sacrificial lamb. Catch the foreigner let the locals through with the big batch. Everyone is happy, Peru lads look like they are on the ball, drug crowd get their main shipment through and everyone gets paid.

http://www.independent.ie/opinion/columnists/colette-browne/it-seems-michaellas-big-crime-is-being-a-strong-and-pretty-young-woman-34599010.html

yeah there seems to be a thought alright @Julio_Geordio that they were decoys, but its an awful lot of coke to be sacrificing just to get more through. Surely less than half of that would have been plenty to be a decoy.

1 Like

Would anyone be surprised if it wasn’t coke at all?