FAO Thrawneen and all Banged Up Abroad fans

She should sack whoever advised here to do it. She should have just come out kept her mouth shut and got on with things. She knew what she was doing, she wasn’t forced into it, she wasn’t kidnapped or anything like that. She thought she would make a quick buck by smuggling in drugs. No fucking sympathy for her at all.

4 Likes

The worst thing of all really is how she is destined to end up looking like her mother/grandmother.
You can’t bate breeding.

6 Likes

I see The Times have called out INM on their glut of negative stories about McCollum. Her solicitors have revealed to them that INM offered her cash for exclusive rights to her story.

Just catching up with this… She has really gone and fucked herself… I don’t know who advised her to do it, her mother? Her solicitor? But what a fucking disaster for her, the blonde is just atrocious.

2 Likes

She has history in the hair dept choco.
Glad you’re back.
Need to ask a bit if advice btw. I’ll pm you. Ps I already tried 1. Sticking my thumb up my hole., and 2. Taking my thumb out of my hole, so it’s not that.

2 Likes

Our Beautiful Fenian Princess.

4 Likes

Tully’s finest; Séamus Ó Laighneach.

1 Like

She’s a true republican

1 Like

And the poor republican was ran out of Belfast and had to smuggle cocaine to make ends meet

Poor ol Melissa doesn’t seem to have had the same prison experience as Irelands Rose Michaella

Mellisa Reid is to be freed, a great day for her and her family

Great news. They were black guarded her and Michaela.

1 Like

Justice for the Peru Two.

The south Americans really have it in for the Irish.
First them tourists were arrested in the Columbian jungle and then these poor girls. Great the misunderstanding has been cleared up.

2 Likes

Don’t forget poor Michael Dwyer(RIP) in Bolivia.

2 Likes

Colombian

https://youtu.be/pUymJHLCDqM

3 Likes

Might be singing about the state in the USA kid?

Yeah, yeah, yeaaaahhhh?

The Scottish bird has been released from jail in Peru and is on her way home. A free woman.