FAO Thrawneen and all Banged Up Abroad fans

I’d say Michaela is raging, she has to stay living in Peru with a dirty old priest - by the time she gets home, Melissa will have all the stories they conjured up together in prison sold to the highest bidder. Micaela will have to get her thinking bun on if she’s to come up with any far fetched stories so she can make a few quid out of it. Maybe the priest will interfere with her or something

9 Likes

Michaela has been mugged off. Good and proper.

“Thinking bun” :joy:

2 Likes

She’s back

Our girl is back home.

Let the bidding war begin.

http://i.mobypicture.com/user/sandra_hurley/view/19319082

She’s a pro, not at all slutty looking but showing just enough tit to enhance rapid blood flow.

Beautiful.

Our Princess.

1 Like

I wonder did she bring anything back with her. It’ll be a prime weekend for the class a sales in Dublin.

1 Like

Miriam might have first crack at her next Saturday night.

We’ll be sick of this cunt soon enough,I hear Dunphy is writing her book

1 Like

Soon enough? We’re already sick of the cuntflap.

5 Likes

It bothers me that Thrawneen’s name is inexplicably linked with drugs and sluts via this thread when he is, to the best of my knowledge, an entirely innocent party.

2 Likes

Your knowledge might not be the best though, given all the drugs you’ve ingested.

64 substances and countng :yum:

Oh Grace just hold me in your arms and let the moment linger

Pat Hickey now joins the list of folks banged up abroad. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That has made my day. Mallon must have been singing like a canary for the last week.

2 Likes

Hickey is a hardy bastard a judo blackbelt. Maybe he will fight his way out of jail?

He was togged out in the judo kit when arrested, ready for action.

4 Likes