FAO Thrawneen and all Banged Up Abroad fans

What has it got to do with anything???

Well, after that ship carrying €6m worth of cocaine sank off Cork, I think it’s fairly fucking safe to presume that the elderly people of Cork are up to their eyeballs in illegal drug smuggling.

So what the fuck was she doing in Peru if she was supposed to be a nightclub hostess in Ibiza?

Is she claiming she was forced to go to Peru in the first place to bring back the drugs? Hmmmm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYXn3Hw6Oao

My guess is she was short a few quid. was offered a few grand for a holiday in south America for a few weeks and just had to carry a suitcase back with some stuff in it. The South American authorities can spot gringo drug mules a mile off so she walked straight into a trap.

Rather than admitting her guilt and hoping to get out in parole after 18 months or being sent back to Ireland to serve a sentence she’s taken a more complex route which will obviously result in her getting a longer sentence when she’s eventually convicted.

It happens to around 2 to 3 Irish people every year in Colombia, Venezuela and other South American countries. They never get written acuity. This bint only gets headlines as she’s a dancer and somewhat good looking.

She’s wrecked without all the fake tan and make-up. Irish women would sicken you.

Agreed.

Personally I’d fucking give my right arm to be locked in a Peruvian women’s prison. But that’s just me.

She won’t be needing the fake tan shortly after a few of those wans get a hold of ‘el pasty’ and redden her.

She’ll love it, the nordie tart

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 816963, member: 129”]Agreed.

Personally I’d fucking give my right arm to be locked in a Peruvian women’s prison. But that’s just me.[/quote]

You’ve done a lot worse mate.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 816963, member: 129”]Agreed.

Personally I’d fucking give my right arm to be locked in a Peruvian women’s prison. But that’s just me.[/quote]
:eek: Peruvian women are shocking pal, Colombia or Venezuela yes.

[quote=“glasagusban, post: 817006, member: 1533”]You’ve done a lot worse mate.
.[/quote]

You can chalk that down, pal.

[quote=“glasagusban, post: 817006, member: 1533”]You’ve done a lot worse mate.

:eek: Peruvian women are shocking pal, Colombia or Venezuela yes.[/quote]

I’d beg to differ. I have a penpal for almost a decade from Lima and she’s only a cracker. She kinda looks like a pumpkin. A sexy, brown skinned pumpkin with lovely tits. All the Venezuelans have implants, which is nice, but not really my thing. I shagged a Colombian girl of Greek heritage in Cyprus once, but she was terribly rude, she kicked me out unceremoniously when the morning came, so it put me off the nation.

Fair enough pal there’s always a few diamonds in the rough but the ones I came across were shocking, and I’d be wide of whatever subset of ones would end up in jail out there.

i would have loved to have visited that strip joint in Ibiza she was working in, she must have desperate for cash altogether and id say youd have her back in the private room in no time for next to nothing, all systems go then,

She probably just liked fucking. They all do, the dirty little so and so’s.

The fallback of any would be surprise sex’er, she was gagging for it, they all are.

Banged up Abroad on now about a British girl arrested for being a drug mule going through Lima. Did it for the monay monay monay

These poor unfortunate girls have explained that they had no opporunity to escape from these drug barons at any point in their ordeal. This is despite passing through a number of international airports. They’d have been far better off spending a couple of days working out a story instead of just going with the first thing that entered their heads.

I would wager that the first thing that enters their heads most days is a paying customer.

I found it amusing that they are on one hand claiming that drug barons held them at gunpoint and forced them to smuggle drugs, yet telling authorities that they didnt know there was drugs in their bags.