FAO wexford people

[quote=“Mac, post: 892378, member: 109”]Its grand, nothing spectacular but solid and reliable, with the obvious benefit of close access to the Bridge.
?[/quote]

That’s what I was thinking. 18/19 April. Chalk it down, pal.

I’ll be out foreign at that stage on holidays I’m afraid mate :frowning:

Ah ffs. Cancel it.

[quote=“Mac, post: 892378, member: 109”]Its grand, nothing spectacular but solid and reliable, with the obvious benefit of close access to the Bridge.

Do you generally like to stay in hotels 15 miles away from where the wedding is?[/quote]

no not usually. but I was very undecided about going to the wedding so it was a late booking. also gave a reason to leave early from the reception too…

I believe that’s what they call a clamping in the online world. I suppose you’d want to be leaving early lads trying to tell you to jack in football and go for hurling :stuck_out_tongue:

ah yeah, but sure you’d get used to that!

You missed out

Bumped for @ClarkeyCat.

I see Co. Wexford is holding one of the world’s keynote sporting events of 2014. The Golden Shears World Sheep Shearing and Wool Handling Championships take place in Gorey in May.

Not the first it has been hosted in Gorey either. Think it was held there some time in the 90s also. Good boost for the pubs in the town anyway. And the one man the owns all of them.

He doesn’t own French’s, McGoverns, The Fowler (I think), Katie Dalys, The Bridge Bar, Brownes Lounge, The Loch Garman Arms or either of the bars in the hotels.

Christ:rolleyes:

I see Colm Toibin’s novel “Brooklyn” is getting the Hollywood treatment with filming scheduled to commence in Enniscorthy in the near future. Is this or any of Toibin’s other novels any use?

Whats up bro?

Bump.

We’ve only gone and done it again.

Youths! Youths! Youths!

Wexford Youths 3-2 Shamrock Rovers.

A perfect hat-trick by Danny Furlong.

Cat got your tongue, @The Wild Colonial Bhoy?

Myself, @Young Ned of the Hill[/USER] [USER=1785]@Ebeneezer Goode[/USER] and [USER=230]@croppy will be attending a wedding in New Ross next weekend.

Please let us have all the do’s and don’ts of said area please.

Any of ye cunts from New Ross ?

[QUOTE=“thedancingbaby, post: 1008297, member: 48”]Myself, @Young Ned of the Hill[/USER] [USER=1785]@Ebeneezer Goode[/USER] and [USER=230]@croppy will be attending a wedding in New Ross next weekend.

Please let us have all the do’s and don’ts of said area please.

Any of ye cunts from New Ross ?[/QUOTE]

New Ross or Dunbrody?

[QUOTE=“Mac, post: 1008300, member: 109”]New Ross or Dunbrody?
[/QUOTE]
Church is in new ross with reception in dunbrody.

I am staying in new ross on Thursday evening. can you give me a nice restaurant and a pub to enjoy a few quiet drinks on Thursday evening please

[QUOTE=“thedancingbaby, post: 1008307, member: 48”]Church is in new ross with reception in dunbrody.

I am staying in new ross on Thursday evening. can you give me a nice restaurant and a pub to enjoy a few quiet drinks on Thursday evening please[/QUOTE]

Pubs - theatre tavern, Bolg Bui

Restaurant - not a clue. @Gman?