Farts

Do you smell your own farts? (Yes or No answer will suffice, unless individual contributors would like to expand their answers)

Yes.

<embed src=“http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:item:southparkstudios.com:104282:” type=“application/x-shockwave-flash” wmode=“window” width=“480” height=“360” allowFullscreen=“true” scriptAccess="always]

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/104282/

cant embed that for some reason.

yes…i find that i have become somewhat immune to the most disgusting of farts and could smell others farts all day without wretching…hate pussies that have to roll down the car windows because someone cut the cheese…you will never get immune to them if that is the case…

I do indeed. And they are generally rank. And pleniful.

I blame my copious intake of Guinness, but this not a side effect that is going to cause me to stop.

Just found this thread. For 24 hours solid now I have been suffering from non stop flatulence. The sort of farts that are silent, but still burn your arse on the way out. It’s not a very pleasant feeling to say the least as my arse is in a constant state of burning, but yet the horrendous stink these farts are creating when released has given me a great sense of satisfaction all day. Is this wrong?

The mad thing is I have ate hardly anything yesterday or today as I am dying with flu. I had atrocious heartburn for hours yesterday and consumed about eight bisodol tablets within a two hour period. Would these be the cause of my methane madness?

Yes, yes I do

One of life’s greatest pleasure is to let off a stream of farts on a packed tube in London during rush hour. 800 years and all that

Why would anyone not want to smell their own farts?

Alas my teargas farts seem to have subsided over the last two hours, it was a good run though. I left a vile one getting out of a taxi earlier.
Fook him, the driver was a smelly cunt BOwise himself anyway so this will only improve the overall atmosphere in the cab for the next passenger.

No doubt a fellow muldoon will get into the taxi and assume it was a Dub that let rip

there is a world of difference between a culchie banging off and a city slicker coughing in his underpants…it goes up an notch when it comes to dumping…whatever culchies have in their breeding they really know how to destroy a jacks…

Whether that be true or not why would it be something to be proud of?

who said it was?..

The tone of the post said it all.

are you proud of things you made yourself, all on your own?..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlkxQMxJmEU

I love farting in the bed and fanning it with the blanket, brings out the best of them!!

I hate cunts that fart in a nightclub though in a group of people!!

[quote=“Gavin 2”]I love farting in the bed and fanning it with the blanket, brings out the best of them!!

I hate cunts that fart in a nightclub though in a group of people!![/quote]

Also known as “SpaceMakers” or “Crowd Dispersers”.

I think the whole nasty business is akin to when kids could chew their own feet. Just becuase it’s possible to do does not make it right.
Kids eventually get to a stage where they can’t eat their feet and adults get to a stage where they stop trying to smeel their own waste.
I stoped long ago.

Yours in doing my own thing by not giggling at smelling the gases thta were in my colon only a second earlier,
GSH.

I can’t stop farting today

:lol: