Farts

Someone loosened their bowels and exhaled quite a noxious odour on the plane from london the other night. Needless to say everyone assumed it was the 25 stone yank in front of me.

Still farting. The smell has either lessened or else Iā€™ve just become immune to it.

I find i fart most in the days immediately after iā€™ve drank a lot. I havenā€™t drank since last weekend so have been in a fart free zone all weekā€¦

Iā€™m the opposite.
I havenā€™t drank since last week.
Maybe I need one.

I am stinking the office out of it today. Knew I shouldnā€™t have had the cajun chicken and tomato soup at lunch :frowning:

Left lunch early on my own so that I could have a few sneaky jam tarts on the way back to the desk. The gases Iā€™m delighted to say have been vented.

I woke up both myself and the woman with a fart in my sleep recently (but only i realised what it was). I told her though i thought it might be an Abbo trying to break in and duly went out to investigate for a total cover up. Said it must have been a cat or something then. Also got some gratitude for heading and checking it out. \

Iā€™m double hard.

A real man would have grabbed his missus head and stuck it under the cover.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Youā€™re a fucking racist cunt, thats what you are.

No, i just went with the probability factor, 80% of crime here in this town is carried out by Abboā€™s, they have broken into my house previously, so i went with that. Some of the Abboā€™s here are the scummiest people i have ever encountered, scum of the earth. There are a few white europeans like that also, but a tiny minority here.

Whatā€™s an abbo ?

Itā€™s a racist term that has no place on this forum. Disgraceful.

christ Iā€™m rotten at the moment I cant even take it myself

If anyone come across persons of Aboriginal descent wearing loose fitting clothing matching the below pic, please inform Kev immediately

Iā€™ve been farting for the past 3 days. Itā€™s getting out of control.
My office stinks.

My office, lah di dah!

My smelly farty office/basement

scale od 1 to 10 runt
1 being noticable
10 being harful to ones health

Farting out of control since lunch timeā€¦