Farts

That will be the beaten Kev gave you… the body gets all fucked up after stressful situations…

Vindaloo followed by guinness last night. Farts were sickening this morning, though think I now have it all cleared out of me.

:eek:

Kev just got mugged off.

Yes. Town of Northam, WA. An example of reverse racism (stupid term, but descriptive anyway.

Coached a few boys there after at Perth, both Black and White, and the consensus was the same. Mostly caused by 2 families. It’s the most rotten place I ever lived. Most of the trouble was caused by the Aboriginals.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 847938, member: 273”]Yes. Town of Northam, WA. An example of reverse racism (stupid term, but descriptive anyway.

Coached a few boys there after at Perth, both Black and White, and the consensus was the same. Mostly caused by 2 families. It’s the most rotten place I ever lived. Most of the trouble was caused by the Aboriginals.[/quote]

Racist

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 847938, member: 273”]Yes. Town of Northam, WA. An example of reverse racism (stupid term, but descriptive anyway.

Coached a few boys there after at Perth, both Black and White, and the consensus was the same. Mostly caused by 2 families. It’s the most rotten place I ever lived. Most of the trouble was caused by the Aboriginals.[/quote]

Aboriginals or Abbo’s?

Sounds like the carry on of knackers.

That was a disgustingly racist post by @caoimhaoin[/USER]. I wouldn’t have known he was a racist only for @[USER=109]Mac 's thread bump.

In my ignorance I didn’t think abbo is a derogatory term. It’s only an abbreviation.

Racism is making a decision or forming an opinion to go with it based on nothing but the fact that the person or persons have a certain skin colour or have a particular ethnic background. Weather that is used as a basis for discrimination or for pure abuse varies. What I described was a bunch of scumbags and criminals making life difficult for the citizens of a town with their outrageous violence fueled by alcohol and petrol. Now they just happen to be Aboriginal. I have met Chinese and European descendant White Aussies an Irish who are just as much scumbags.

In fact I often say Northam is the only place in Oz I have been where the issues are pretty much solely caused by Aboriginals in mixed towns.

Serious backtracking here.

Mac is not to be fucked with.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 848004, member: 273”]In my ignorance I didn’t think abbo is a derogatory term. It’s only an abbreviation.

Racism is making a decision or forming an opinion to go with it based on nothing but the fact that the person or persons have a certain skin colour or have a particular ethnic background. Weather that is used as a basis for discrimination or for pure abuse varies. What I described was a bunch of scumbags and criminals making life difficult for the citizens of a town with their outrageous violence fueled by alcohol and petrol. Now they just happen to be Aboriginal. I have met Chinese and European descendant White Aussies an Irish who are just as much scumbags.

In fact I often say Northam is the only place in Oz I have been where the issues are pretty much solely caused by Aboriginals in mixed towns.[/quote]

Climbdown accepted, despite the token irrelevant mention of the bolded bit above.

By the way, how did you calculate the 80% mentioned in your original post?

[quote=“Mac, post: 848011, member: 109”]Climbdown accepted, despite the token irrelevant mention of the bolded bit above.

By the way, how did you calculate the 80% mentioned in your original post?[/quote]

The Police. It was a random thrown out number, but police none the less.

No climb down here. I standby the bulk of my post. I apologise for use of Abbo though. I would admit to have in the past having made stupid comments and assumptions, though not meaning to be racist they undoubtably were.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 848014, member: 273”]The Police. It was a random thrown out number, but police none the less.

No climb down here. I standby the bulk of my post. I apologise for use of Abbo though. I would admit to have in the past having made stupid comments and assumptions, though not meaning to be racist they undoubtably were.[/quote]
Sounding very Roy Hodgson there the nazi fucker

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 848014, member: 273”]The Police. It was a random thrown out number, but police none the less.

No climb down here. I standby the bulk of my post. I apologise for use of Abbo though. I would admit to have in the past having made stupid comments and assumptions, though not meaning to be racist they undoubtably were.[/quote]

http://www.crimeprevention.wa.gov.au/uploads/profiles08/Northam.pdf

1.5 Unique Offenders Arrested and Victims of Crime
The chart below shows the number of unique offenders arrested in Northam in 2007-08, by age group, sex
and Indigenous status4
In 2007-08 a total of 590 people were arrested in Northam, with the age, sex and Indigenous status being
recorded for 558 offenders. Of these, there were more male offenders (425 persons or 76.2%) than female
offenders (133 or 23.8%), and more non-Indigenous offenders (386 or 69.2%) than Indigenous offenders
(172 or 30.8%).

The 35 years and over age group recorded 177 offenders or 31.7% of the total and the 166 offenders
between 18 and 24 years of age accounted for a further 29.7%. There were 160 offenders (28.7%) aged 25
to 34 years and 52 (9.3%) aged 14 to 17 years. 3 offenders were between 10 and 13 years of age.
Non-Indigenous males aged 35 years and over (107 or 19.2%) made up the largest proportion of unique
offenders arrested in the Shire during 2007-08.

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 848022, member: 1786”]http://www.crimeprevention.wa.gov.au/uploads/profiles08/Northam.pdf

The chart below shows the number of unique offenders arrested in Northam in 2007-08, by age group, sex
and Indigenous status4
In 2007-08 a total of 590 people were arrested in Northam, with the age, sex and Indigenous status being
recorded for 558 offenders. Of these, there were more male offenders (425 persons or 76.2%) than female
offenders (133 or 23.8%), and more non-Indigenous offenders (386 or 69.2%) than Indigenous offenders
(172 or 30.8%).

The 35 years and over age group recorded 177 offenders or 31.7% of the total and the 166 offenders
between 18 and 24 years of age accounted for a further 29.7%. There were 160 offenders (28.7%) aged 25
to 34 years and 52 (9.3%) aged 14 to 17 years. 3 offenders were between 10 and 13 years of age.
Non-Indigenous males aged 35 years and over (107 or 19.2%) made up the largest proportion of unique
offenders arrested in the Shire during 2007-08.[/quote]

The police couldnt climb trees to catch the abbos :rolleyes:

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 848022, member: 1786”]http://www.crimeprevention.wa.gov.au/uploads/profiles08/Northam.pdf

and Indigenous status4
(172 or 30.8%).

That’s a clamping

and Indigenous status4
(172 or 30.8%).

So @caoimhaoin was making up stats to paint the Abbo’s as he calls them in a negative light?

Certainly seems that way.
The report also shows the male “abbo’s” are as likely to be victims of crime as non-indigenous males.
Shockingly the most likely victims of crimes against the person are non-indigenous females, who obviously bare the brunt of their spouses coming home and battering the fuck out of them.

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 848032, member: 1786”]Certainly seems that way.
The report also shows the male “abbo’s” are as likely to be victims of crime as non-indigenous males.
Shockingly the most likely victims of crimes against the person are non-indigenous females, who obviously bare the brunt of their spouses coming home and battering the fuck out of them.[/quote]
:smiley: Not so thinly veiled pop at The all seeing colonial boy.