Favourite Comedy/Sitcom

:clap: Thinly veiled the big bang theory is too intelligent for me.

Can we count Shameless as a comedy? Cracking episode on last night where Mandy dies the funeral is quality

[quote=ā€œJulio Geordioā€]:clap: Thinly veiled the big bang theory is too intelligent for me.

Can we count Shameless as a comedy? Cracking episode on last night where Mandy dies the funeral is quality[/quote]

I just donā€™t find it amusing. To be honest, I find very little of the recent brand of UK comedies to be entertaining. Coupling was the last British comedy I really enjoyed I think.

What about the inbetweeners thats a cracking show

Did I not say we should not discuss comedy any further? :clap:

Magnificent stuff. :clap:

[quote=ā€œkafkaā€]dwights fire drill is one the funniest scene everā€¦full stopā€¦think its in series five or near end of series four though so lot of ye may not have seen it yetā€¦
the american office is infinitly better than the english one and up there with the great comediesā€¦[/quote]

:clap:

There can be no argument with that. Funniest scene I think Iā€™ve ever seen in comedy.

And to follow it up with the first aid scene with Dwight again, pure genius.

:clap: Bus wankers!

:barcasmile:

:clap:

Great show

Fup off!!!

Consonantā€¦

Put your clothes back on Carol I canā€™t concentrate.

Fair City. Surreal comedy genius.

Seinfeld is on everyday during the week on 3E at 2 o clockā€¦Have gotten rightly into it over the past few months and is probably the best comedy I have seen once you get into itā€¦super stuff altogetherā€¦5 or 6 moments in every show where you would nearly be in tears with laughterā€¦must get a few boxsets

Great show alright.

Some of the segments with Newman and Jerry are pricelessā€¦

Watched the Inbetweeners last night, quality stuff.

I watched a bit of this last week based on recommendations from here but thought it was ordinary enough I must say.

Something very American Pie about it.

In your face, crude humour instead of my favourite more subtle type.

Watching ā€œhow I met your motherā€ on E4 every night this last month or so. Itā€™s Ledge - wait for it - ndary!

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]I watched a bit of this last week based on recommendations from here but thought it was ordinary enough I must say.

In your face, crude humour instead of my favourite more subtle type.[/quote]

But you think Only Fools and Horses is funny so Iā€™ll take the above with a pinch of salt. :rolleyes:

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]I watched a bit of this last week based on recommendations from here but thought it was ordinary enough I must say.

In your face, crude humour instead of my favourite more subtle type.[/quote]

Oh no, not crude humour!

Prude.

Itā€™s cracking.

Farmer prefers the subtle humour of someone shouting ā€˜Rodney, you plonkerā€™ and another lad calling Rodney ā€˜Daveā€™.

1 Like