Favourite Comedy/Sitcom

[quote=ā€œFlanoā€]Fitzy knows nothing.

Seinfeld is better than all of those.
Simpsons, well we all know how good that is.
Only Fools and Horses is rubbish. FACT.
Ft. Ted Iā€™m a big fan of.[/quote]

FACT?

I just donā€™t know what to say to that.

Anybody who likes Friends clearly has a vagina. Only Fools and Horses has some of the most stale, obvious and lame jokes Iā€™ve ever heard - pure, utter muck. Flano is correct. Again.

:clap:

You are some uneducated fuck.

Was watching it too. Very funny and compulsive viewing. :clap:

When Ryan got offered the Janā€™s job and then dumped the Indian chick, classic.

:confused:

Comedy snob.

Peep Show season 6 kicked off on Friday. Genius show.

1 Like

:rolleyes::clap::mad:

Men with ven

[quote=ā€œLockeā€]Was watching it too. Very funny and compulsive viewing. :rolleyes:

When Ryan got offered the Janā€™s job and then dumped the Indian chick, classic.[/quote]

dwights fire drill is one the funniest scene everā€¦full stopā€¦think its in series five or near end of series four though so lot of ye may not have seen it yetā€¦
the american office is infinitly better than the english one and up there with the great comediesā€¦

[quote=ā€œkafkaā€]dwights fire drill is one the funniest scene everā€¦full stopā€¦think its in series five or near end of series four though so lot of ye may not have seen it yetā€¦
the american office is infinitly better than the english one and up there with the great comediesā€¦[/quote]the english office is 10 times the show the american one is

Whatever tractor boy. Nobody cares what you think.

How I Met Your Mother back on in States last night, Barney Stintson is one of the greatest sitcom characters of all time, superb stuff from Neil Patrick Harris.

[quote=ā€œkafkaā€]dwights fire drill is one the funniest scene everā€¦full stopā€¦think its in series five or near end of series four though so lot of ye may not have seen it yetā€¦
the american office is infinitly better than the english one and up there with the great comediesā€¦[/quote]

:D:clap: a great moment in comedy

Not crazy about how I met your mother.

Quite partial to the big bang theory

[quote=ā€œJulio Geordioā€]Not crazy about how I met your mother.

Quite partial to the big bang theory[/quote]

not gone on MIMYM either, seems pedestrian at bestā€¦

[quote=ā€œJulio Geordioā€]Not crazy about how I met your mother.

Quite partial to the big bang theory[/quote]

Julio, our tastes in comedy vary greatly. Let us never discuss comedy again, for both of our sakes.

You give it much of a chance puke? Like many shows it started slowly, but when it got its feet and realise Barney was the star, it was comedy gold.

Have watched 4 or 5 shows of it on and offā€¦canā€™t ever remember one gag in it that made me laugh in those 5 episodes

Thats fair enough so. Each to their own.