Favourite Type of Taytos

Keoghs have a roast turkey and stuffing flavour out. Has anyone tried them?

Were there any banshee bones in the packet?

None

Hunky Dory do a Smokey Bacon crisp. I had a packet today at lunch and though they were nice, a tad over salty compared to the ones of old.

Same shop also stock Tayto Smokey Bacon, Mini Chips, Burger bites and all those crisps that the world forgot

All crisps are beautiful things (bar Cheesey Wotsits - vile bullets of muck, and those ‘hand-cooked’ monstrosities. Those yokes hurt yer gums according to my very expensive dentist)

Would be partial to those O Donnell cheese and onion ones alright. Or the Hunky dory. Hate salt and vinegar though.

Partial to Walkers Sensations thai sweet chilli too lately. Tried the O Donnells version but they arent great.

mccoys flame grilled steak are a tasty ridged option.

The crisps are pure shite in New Zealand anyways. I’ll weep for my NZ bros tho if it ifficts my beloved kumara fries.

O’Donnells cheese and onion are currently numero uno.

1 Like

Pringles sour cream should be banned. The stench off them is disgusting.

Good use of Italian there.
Makes you seem very cultured.

From my days of interacting with P&G … Pringles were developed by a couple of engineers looking for alternative uses for the machinery used to make pampers nappies.

1 Like

Grazie, mate.

They’re lovely alright but can you trust them??? There may not even be cheese and onion in them…

1 Like

"Sour cream " is superfluous .

walkers do a lovely salt and vinger crisp

How long have Largo owned O’Donnells? That’s news to me.

This would obviously be easy for anyone working in condectionary distribution so…Ehh, we introduced them to the machines about 18 months ago if that’s anything to go by???

2 Likes

They got a €2000 fine for that

O’Donnells are probably still top of the pops in my cheese and onion rankings.
Kings run them very close.
At uimhir a trí, it’s Keoghs.
The reliable Mr Tayto gets in at four.
Rounding off the top 5 is a tricky one - I’m torn between Walker Sensations Vintage cheddar and onion and Tayto Bistro, but fuck the Brits, I’m going with Tayto Bistro.
Also highly commended are Hunky Dory