FIFA 2018 World Cup Thread

To quote fictional Galway hurler Johnny Irishman, “it’s fuckin’ bullshit, so it is”.

Red card

I don’t get it, the foul on Kane was a stonewaller and he seemed to get a signal and overruled it, bizarre

This is very spursy

Why wasn’t the Swiss goal ruled out for the blatant shove in the back last night? Could it have been used in the instance?

England are a rabble. They’ll be ate alive by one of the better teams. They haven’t a single decent defender

I’m dissapointed Dunphy isnt on the panel for this.

2 Likes

Should still be an easy win for England. Tunisia are absolutely shocking at the back

Viewed from afar, Harry Maguire bears a tremendous resemblance to Fat Frank the day he scored that phantom goal against Germany.

England arent much better. 3 at the back including stones is a disaster waiting to happen.

Certainly will be found out, if its persisted with.

They’re not great but they’re absolutely miles better. Tunisia look like they’ve never faced a set piece before and constantly let runners through without any marking

I’m watching it on the beeb for the laughing. They actually think they are playing well.

Jesse fucking lingard.

Honestly mate, you’re taking the piss if you’re saying that England haven’t been better, deluded

Deli Ali has wilted like a cock that just learned his counter part is on the blob and if he wants to get a result he is going to have to get messy… Not up to it.

Maybe he’ll get to smash the back door in and it will revive him.

You’re a very complex individual.

4 Likes

I was refering to Englands back 3 mate. They’re shaky as fuck back there.

Awful ANALogy

1 Like

Ah yes, I don’t think we’ve seen that yet, naive from Walker but not a penalty

That was a black card offence on Kane. Deliberate drag down.

I thought it was a fair pelanty call for Tunisia.

1 Like