FIFA 2018 World Cup Thread

How’s he unmarked?

Harry was .

1 Like

And all from a poorly conceded corner. Awful defending too. Great finish tho

1 Like

England have definitely deserved it but they’ve a lot of work to do

Harry won the header and Harry scored. another 5 points for my prediction league
Yup our that

The Two Harrys is a winning combination.

Loftus-Cheek has at least provided some good energy since coming on, if not good technique.

He did very well to force that corner.

A ground out 2-1 win will do just fine for England.

Lovely poacher’s goal

The only man who could handle the midges, sure he’d be well used to them out in Letterfrack.

1 Like

The Tunisian ladies look lovely, I hope to see that thread updated

Loftus Cheek has a bit of Johnny Barr cut about him .

Hope he doesn’t hold up a bar with a toy gun.

2 Likes

The second half has been like a game of backs against forwards. Ingerland were well deserving of that in truth.

England will have qualified for the knockouts before the Belgium game.

Same old England. Looked good while Tunisia were not bothered defending. The second half was the same as Iceland a few years ago but against a team that couldn’t defend set pieces. Still on course for getting knocked out in the last 16

Great result. It’s the hope what kills 'em.

2 Likes

No surprise to see Ronaldo and Kane at the top of the goalscorers charts. The 2 greatest goalscorers in the world at the moment.

Exceptional performance according to Lineker.

Absolutely. The England haters/EPL fanatics are just seething. They were so hopeful for so long and then King Harry came up clutch yet again to sicken them.

1 Like

Some Abel finishing by Kane

1 Like

I thought England were ok tonight . The players aren’t really very good . They will improve but last 16 ( or q/ f at s stretch ) their best , If they can bring real urgency and tempo they might be hard to beat .