Fingal News

well done TASE for the Aldi exclusive 6 years ago

1 Like

Iā€™ll second Rockos suggestions here @Big_Dan_Campbell. Smyths and Higgins are the butchers of choice in the South Fingal area. Have your wallet well primed though in Higgins. Prime cuts donā€™t come cheap. Ray Colliers above in Howth is worth a shout too. Ray butchers cattle farmed on the peninsula there at Red Rock.

You have to sample Lambay Island beef too @Big_Dan_Campbell. You have such a broad range of culinary treats awaiting you, I envy your road ahead.

Iā€™m not sure it is technically located in Fingal but the butchers in the Donaghmede shopping centre is very good.

Kerrigans has been there years. Always been a good butchers.

They have the factory shop in Baldoyle Industrial Estate and a shop in Malahide.

2 Likes

Where have the Robswall cattle disappeared to ??

I hope itā€™s not a case for the ā€œCrime comes to leafy Fingalā€ thread

Tipper?>

Think they may still be in Fingal minor, baldoyle.

Can anyone tell me the nearest police station to Baldoyle? Would it be Raheny?

Raheny I would say, Howth a bit further away.

Coolock methinks. Certainly for inner baldoyle

Howth. Up there on the hill. Take the right turn up the hill just after the Findlater and its just on your right at the first junction. Nice homely spot to get a passport signed or whatever with no criminals or undesirables hanging around to spoil the atmosphere.

Is Howth Garda station not closed?

No.

Be proud fellow Fingallians. (+ @Rocko and @Funtime in Fingal Minor/Administrative Fingal)

2 Likes

Terrific news indeed . A proud day for all In Fingal and those who swear alliegence to swords but are sullied by a dublin postcode

Iā€™d say somewhere in Wales maybe ? Or north of our border with the U.K. ?
A Garda station would be a different matter altogetherā€¦

2 Likes

Sad story. RIP

The shelters lads. The fucking SHELTERS!!! Theyā€™re gone! WTF!!! cc @Rocko @nemesis @thedancingbaby