Fintan O'Toole v Eoghan Harris debate: another thread ruined

The ironic thing is that refusing to tolerate a spectrum of views is much more nazi-esque than saying people should contribute as best they can and not expect a free pass from everybody else.

2 Likes

You are not allowed ask why a group of people (who sought that seperate designation and grouping) has such high incarceration rates and low employment rates. Just ask, not condemn, or demand they be rounded up. And because those issues can’t be talked about, they certainly can’t be addressed. Instead we get smather about an undefined ‘culture’

Are they still allowed marry at 12. Any other ethnic group would be stopped.

I dont know. I don’t want to know.

Are they? Do they have to apply for permission for that or whats the story?

That isn’t allowed, not legally anyways.
I think some go to the North to get married at 16.

Is he making up facts again?

Are you asking questions again? You are so dumb.

Hundreds of tinker girls are married at 15 or 16 every year. Arranged marriages aka forced marriages but lookit you can’t be saying that it might be racist.
Do they go up north at 16 though? That would explain it.
They are gas, the tinkers .

1 Like

If the government and the liberal MSM care about travellers, why do they still get married at 12 years old? You’d never let that hhappen to anyone you care about.

Would there be a lot of paedophiles in the traveller community

https://www.google.com/amp/www.thejournal.ie/members-travelling-community-married-young-1937291-Feb2015/%3Famp=1

https://www.google.com/amp/www.thejournal.ie/loophole-minors-marriage-2504439-Dec2015/%3Famp=1

He’s a master debater.

You said they were allowed to marry at 12. Is that correct? Are there examples of that in there?

I asked are they still allowed marry at 12.

Are they?

This lady was married at 9

You said still. When were they allowed marry at 12? It must be a recent phenomenon or you wouldn’t be going on about it.

A lady married at 9. Are travellers still at that.

Do they still marry their first cousins.

You justifying it?

She wasn’t actually married at 9 though you appear to be misrepresenting or telling lies.

Glas on the classic Pavee Point PR move.

2 Likes

Sweep sweep.

Is that sound of you telling lies?