First Dates Ireland

Surely running out of gay people now.

2 Likes

Pole fitness :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

The macnas guy looks like a macnas character

Eyes of a mentaller

To each their own etc but I don’t get being gay and wanting to be with a feminine man.

1 Like

State of that cunt from Tallafornia. Fucking pants on like he was in Chips and the stupid Conor McGregor walk. Dickhead. Came across like David Brent.

I’m still trying to understand is there any difference. I genuinely thought it was vogue Williams.

Jaysus he was fairly shot down there

Philly McMahon will get shot down here I’d say.

I went off for a Tom Kite and upon returning I found this on the telly. Change channel there pet I chimed lovingly.
NO was the riposte, this guy (thundering fairy) looks Ace.Why can’t our lads look like that.

The country is fucked.

1 Like

I’d say the next week be good a bit of a biffo looking chap on. I’d say he be mad for ploughing.

That nordy chap was far too nice. He dodged a bullet with the football sock wearing haunty French one.

Has there ever been a traveller on this thing? A very racist show.

There was one on it last week. Hughie Maughan. He didn’t get on well with his Scottish date!

1 Like

Fuck I thought I’d caught RTE out. I was going to write that in my complaint to them.

He was very over the top. I wouldn’t date him.

It was getting tense near the end. Wouldn’t have taken much for a row to erupt.

Apparently two of them were on the Ray Darcy show since and it got fairly heated. They had to cut for an ad break :joy:

The non traveller lad was very rude. A proper arsehole.

3 Likes

A gay traveller at that