Fleadh Cheoil in Ennis August 2017

:rage:

Ok, softening it to playing the man and not the ball.
Same as the other lads.

And going to US on a J1 or Iz for a year is not really living in other places. Especially when surrounded with your own.

My views are not that uncommon at all amongst people who have lived extensively outside Ireland. Thats not to say we do not have some great gifts and facinating traits. But alot of it is fluff and doesn’t actually exist too much anymore in my opinion. Like hospitability for instance. Any ancient memory.

Do you not see anything wrong with casting broad aspersions on a group of people based on experiences of only those you’ve met?

Who should we be aspiring to be more like, mate?

North American’s are very false in lots of ways and very straight laced… Germans are boring, literal unfunny cunts… Australians are wankers and the Kiwis are not far behind them. The French are moaning whinging cunts. Italians are fairly sound as are the Spanish… Muslims perhaps?

@Juhniallio @caoimhaoin @farmerinthecity

stop will ye, take it elsewhere

1 Like

It’s hopping here. Fucking hopping

4 Likes

your updates are superb, keep them coming kid.

Have you lamped that South African wan yet?

It’s like being there yourself

2 Likes

I’ve met a few Germans recently and I have found them to be right funny fuckers. They were full of the devil.

:grin:

Hurry up

So i have to meet every person in Ireland now to have an opinion?

Bizarre outlook.

And generalizations are just that. By their very nature we accept they are not a rule.

1 Like

TBF you’re probably not far off that anyway.

3 Likes

So those generalisations are cool? :joy::joy::joy:

I think we should try and move closer to where WE were 25-50 years ago.

Material things come and go, we have to progress and keep up. However we do not have to become insufferable dickheads in the process.

I thought the recession would knock it out of people, but unfortunately not. We kept the shit bits without all the good bots

Touchè

I said nothing about generalizations. Point being - there’s no where perfect and live anywhere long enough and you’ll notice plenty of negative traits… Ireland is far from perfect but there’s plenty of positives to being Irish and living in Ireland.

I actually never said anything different. And i in fact agree with all that

I just said irish people lie an awful lot. More than i ever experienced.

Who the fuck are you dealing with? That’s not my experience of Irish people at all - I just found your claim to be anti- Irish odd - perhaps the wrong context?

I’d say we’re still a very hospitable race compared to most other races, Kev.

1 Like