Football trivia

Wrong but a good guess,i was midfield on the day in question,i think i only scored once in 5 seasons.

The Brewrey Horse?

Other than that I’m guessing some like Redser Power, Smack Murphy or Hairy Thompson.

[quote=“The Runt”]The Brewrey Horse?

Other than that I’m guessing some like Redser Power, Smack Murphy or Hairy Thompson.[/QUOTE]

The correct answer is quick Fred Wenham,ive another one for ye…who was the first Inistioge United player to…forget it ye dont have a clue about football trivia around here.

1 Like

Last player to be named in the pfa team of the season and for his club to finish bottom of the table in the same season?

Scott Parker?

Andy Johnson with Palace?

Neil Redfearn?

I managed 48 which I was happy enough with, got most of the obscure ones and missed a few obvious ones then.

1. Same as that, left out a few handy ones and got a few tough ones

Keane at forest?

2 Likes

Fairly easy.

1. Missed out on Bristol City and Notts County - knew both had played top flight but didn’t think in last 40 years

Notts County were there under Warnock in the 90s, I think relegated the year Leeds won it.

1 Like

I must have been thinking of their team from the 1970s. They had a lad playing full back called Pedro Richards or something like that who was one of the first black lads to play league football

I did research, was stuck on one to go and couldn’t get it. It was Liverpool :man_facepalming: :rage:

53, didn’t get Middlesbrough as I couldn’t fucking spell it proper

1 Like

“Parmo” would have done the job.

This is correct. Andy Johnson for Crystal Palace in 04/05.

I had the same problem, it’s the r after the b that got me, had to look it up