Footwear for the mid thirties and onward

You must be an awful size.

:joy:

I bought a pair of galoshes today. Anybody who has to wear formal shoes to work - these are a (and I know the word is often over used ) gamechanger.

Might also work for funerals over a pair of trainers too.

Arenā€™t galoshes made out of rubber?

Picture please

Theyā€™re wellies FFS sakes. What do you work at that you can rock up to the office in a pair of wellies? :joy:

FFS SAKE,

Nice bump though

1 Like

Are you the AI man that was ripping off farms throughout the midlands?

1 Like

:joy::joy: galoshesā€¦thatā€™s a good oneā€¦

ā€¦

Thatā€™s a cheap looking floor if you donā€™t mind me saying so. Plus, your left foot looks considerably larger than your right foot, possibly because you have two different types of footwear on. Iā€™m sure youā€™re a lovely lady, @Chucks_Nwoko, but thatā€™s an awful looking get up.

You probably still got plenty of offers in Clare on your recent holidays.

Iā€™ve just had a read through the thread and Iā€™m awful lonesome now

You didnā€™t know what you had. And now itā€™s gone.

Did you read my quote from Joni Mitchell on another thread or is that a coincidence?

I had no recall of this thread but then I realised Iā€™m all over it, twas all footwear back then.
Halcyon days indeed.

:anguished:

You must work in a circus.

Fucking hell, 70 notes!
These are surely ridiculous looking and any formal wear is going to look ridiculous by association. Would you not just wear different shoes for the commute?
Ballsy move posting these though.

1 Like

You can get them in other colours including black.

Lads who have confidence can wear what they like.

Not practical to be changing shoes all the time walking to lunch or meetings.

Any businessman worth his salt will be wearing galoshes this winter

The wife bought me a lovely pair of suede boots there last weekend size 9. Came home from work this evening to find my eldest wearing them. She has the same foot size as me ffs. Had to kiss them goodbye.

Bizarre post

They wonā€™t pal. Because any businessman worth his salt would drive to work or work from home on a day wet enough to require those yokes!

This must be a wind up