Forgery

Hey guys. Got myself into a bit of bother yesterday. Got a hand written prescription from my GP and wrote valium on it where I saw a space (for anxiety) To cut a long story short the pharmacy rang my GP who confirmed she didnt prescribe valium for me.

Got a call from my GP who seemed really pissed off and said how serious the situation is and how the Gardai might have to be involved. I have to meet her tomorrow to discuss it further. Shittin’ myself in case she calls the guards!!

2 Likes

Sue her

1 Like

Relax, take a valium. You appear to be suffering anxiety

8 Likes

Go and see GP and say this whole incident has made you very anxious and anything he could prescribe to ease your anxiety. Then go back to same pharmacy

Have you access to any angel dust?

This is a situation where you don’t need to cut the long story short mate, we need more details.

Skip the country mate, you could end up sharing a cell with Tom Humphries

A woman GP mate? You should get your head examined first, before you do anything else.

She’ll probably charge you €60 for the follow up

@Spidey is a cocaine dealer to jockeys. He could surely sort him out.

You should chat to @caoimhaoin. He’ll know someone who can get you out of the scenario.

You’ve been suffering a lot of anxiery blah blah blah you didn’t feel able to speak out blah blah blah you know you should have raised it with your doctor but didn’t feel able blah blah blah you’re very sorry it was a moment of madness you understand the seriousness of the situation blah blah blah.

There’s no question of the gardai being called it’s fine. Get some xanax.

Just go and see her and explain. She will give you a good bollocking and get it out of her system. Tell her you’ve been anxious, and, especially, not quite yourself, and that it was just a spur of the moment madness.
If she prescribes you something mind bending because you are a good bullshitter, don’t take it.
Use the same colour biro as the GP next time.

1 Like

Tell her your usual supplier got whacked and it was just a temporary solution until you find a new one

1 Like

Say somebody else must have written it as a joke.

This exactly. Say you were googling and it recommended valium but were afraid to ask for it.

https://tfk.thefreekick.com/t/buff-egan-sifting-and-drifting-since-217-sponsored-by-mac/23043/3366?u=iron_mike

Tell her Al. Porter did this to ya.