Forum Rules and Guidelines - Please Read

Flano your constantly moaning about Celtic! Raven has jumped on the bandwagon of late.

is it a prerequisite to be a Glasgow Celtic fan on this forum?

its just a little childish that people are so sensitive about negative remarks about glasgow celtic- flango slags Rovers constantly here & I slag Boez constantly- we dont have sand in our vaginas about it though

I’ve no intrest in Celtic.

Big difference between geniune slagging and destroying threads.

Ben you have no interest in football at all so you wouldnt have a problem with a general football thread being treated as a Celtic discussion thread. I know for a fact you don’t even bother looking at football related threads.

Note to Flano:

The thread in question is called ‘Champions League Matchday Six’. Last time I checked Celtic were playing a fixture on that day so logically enough Celtic supporters discussed the Celtic game. I have no intention of previewing Sporting Lisbon and Dynamo Kiev but feel free to do so yourself and nobody will complain about it as that game’s also part of Matchday Six. In the meantime you might stop whingeing when Celtic are being discussed on a thread related to a competition they’re taking part in because it’s getting tiresome, boring and you’re obviously doing it purposefully to be disruptive and to sabotage the threads in question. As I said, feel free to fanny about in the threads that you’ve started yourself but please stop intentionally ruining the threads where Celtic are being debated.

Can you not see my point at all Bandage? I honestly wasn’t trying to “sabotage” the thread. If the thread was called “AC Milan v Celtic Champions league Matchday 6” I wouldnt have gone near it.

I explained why I said what I said numerous times.

Bandage wrote:

Note to Flano:

The thread in question is called ‘Champions League Matchday Six’. Last time I checked Celtic were playing a fixture on that day so logically enough Celtic supporters discussed the Celtic game. I have no intention of previewing Sporting Lisbon and Dynamo Kiev but feel free to do so yourself and nobody will complain about it as that game’s also part of Matchday Six. In the meantime you might stop whingeing when Celtic are being discussed on a thread related to a competition they’re taking part in because it’s getting tiresome, boring and you’re obviously doing it purposefully to be disruptive and to sabotage the threads in question. As I said, feel free to fanny about in the threads that you’ve started yourself but please stop intentionally ruining the threads where Celtic are being debated.

the Rock had no problem with it so we are getting mixed signals here

Querying it once was relevant but unnecessary. Then it was answered. No need to keep dragging it up which is what causes all the issues. Celtic are being discussed on that thread because it’s relevant. Nobody else had a problem with it.

In summary - asking the question was boring but relevant. Whining and moaning about it was just nonsense.

its a tough one- he made the original point , then he was challeneged on it & then he responded, cant blame him for that in fairness

therock67 wrote:

Querying it once was relevant but unnecessary. Then it was answered. No need to keep dragging it up which is what causes all the issues. Celtic are being discussed on that thread because it’s relevant. Nobody else had a problem with it.

In summary - asking the question was boring but relevant. Whining and moaning about it was just nonsense.

Of course the Celtic game is relevant in the context of the thread, this fact is not and never was under dispute.

Of course the Celtic game is relevant in the context of the thread, this fact is not and never was under dispute.

Then what’s the problem then?

only bandage seems to have a problem with flanos initial query , he just has sand in his vagina today -must have the male form of pms if you ask me

I wonder when I reach my 30s if I’ll still be getting thrills out of trying to antagonise people on forums. I’d like to think not but who knows? :wink:

ask wrocko

I’ve been out working all day so I’ve obviously missed a ding dong battle of shit stirring and wrist slapping. What did I miss?
Flano and Wraven versus the might of the moderators, with Shermin as Scrappy doo?

Juhniallio wrote:

I’ve been out working all day so I’ve obviously missed a ding dong battle of shit stirring and wrist slapping. What did I miss?
Flano and Wraven versus the might of the moderators, with Shermin as Scrappy doo?

It was all out war Juhniallio. I came back after lunch having been away at meetings since just after 11am to find Rocko fighting off a three-pronged attack from Wraven, Flano and Farmer. I ran into the squared circle like Triple H and smacked a few heads around the place and peace was soon restored.

Triple H and the rock. What a combo? :tongue:

Bandage wrote:

Juhniallio wrote:

[quote]I’ve been out working all day so I’ve obviously missed a ding dong battle of shit stirring and wrist slapping. What did I miss?

It was all out war Juhniallio. I came back after lunch having been away at meetings since just after 11am to find Rocko fighting off a three-pronged attack from Wraven, Flano and Farmer. I ran into the squared circle like Triple H and smacked a few heads around the place and peace was soon restored.[/quote]

Any top rope action?

Juhniallio wrote:

Bandage wrote:

[quote]Juhniallio wrote:

[quote]I’ve been out working all day so I’ve obviously missed a ding dong battle of shit stirring and wrist slapping. What did I miss?

It was all out war Juhniallio. I came back after lunch having been away at meetings since just after 11am to find Rocko fighting off a three-pronged attack from Wraven, Flano and Farmer. I ran into the squared circle like Triple H and smacked a few heads around the place and peace was soon restored.[/quote]

Any top rope action?[/quote]

Nah. I entered like Patrick Bateman with a chainsaw and cut them to ribbons