Friday Fashion Thread aka The blind leading the blind

How many pairs of €200+ runners do you own?

I’ve some. I’ve always invested in clothes or runners I like.

Very poor arch support I’d say.

how do you differentiate between “investing in” and simply buying shoes?

would. you shell out say 400 quid if your young fella asked could he invest in some tackies?

Invest in as in fashion and clothes would be a hobby and something I’m interested in. Also they’d last a long time. I’ve stuff I still wear that’s more than 20 years old.

No he can earn his own money to do that.

2 Likes

The shoes belong in the roaster thread. Literally, anything out of Zara will be 100 times less embarrassing than that, with all due respect.

1 Like

You could get these fancy ones instead

€185 for you good sir.

1 Like

Don’t mind the knockers. This is one of my favourite threads (pun intended)

2 Likes

I’d expect we’ll get busier on here as is often the case in December as lads start to think about their Christmas clothes and also seek advice on fashion based Christmas presents.

3 Likes

Two really nice pieces here from the Uniqlo Engineered Garments collab

I very rarely buy clothes but when I do, I try to get things that last. I’d usually get a few things after christmas. There’s a nice men’s store up here bu the stuff is pricy enough. Usually nice sale and I’ll pop in in January when things are less hectic. Got a smashing jumper that had 100 quid off it last year.

2 Likes

That’s my take on it. Try to do it on most things, buy well buy wance.

2 Likes

Some lads just don’t get it

These are on sale

https://svenssonshop.com/product-category/shoes/

Their version of German army trainer is lovely

1 Like

Red stripe samba is lovely although quality of Adidas has gone downhill in terms of materials and construction

1 Like

You’d have to be an Italian mafia member to pull that Adidas colourway off.

1 Like

they look like support shoes

Fire up a support shoe they look like.

Not everybody has an eye for the perfect trainer silhouette.

It’s easy see why so many Irish lads lack any semblance of style. We can only fix ye one day at a time.

2 Likes

Senior hurling

5 Likes