Friday Fashion Thread aka The blind leading the blind

My auld lad has bought a few jackets etc there but they’ve all been for farm work

The tfk lads will all be wearing them in the ferryman next weekend with Gucci bucket hats.

Cc @Cicero_Dandi @briantinnion @Mac @Copper_pipe

3 Likes

Biblical.

1 Like

and all thinking that for that night, theyre a rock and roll star

1 Like

Go let it out

2 Likes

Going to check the coop in raheen later or else buy off a horsey roaster site online.

Good roaster fashion, is shaws slacks, shaws shirt, and v neck sweater with some kind of a strip, or design, or a few squares in the belly of it, then topped off with safety shoes or safety boots, and some kind of a roaster work jacket.
My auld lad used to get donkey jackets for free from Irish Cement. We used to laugh at the time at them, but I´d be glad of one now.

1 Like

Coop had one alright, but it was padded, but that’s the type I’m looking for. Just a regular one.

https://www.echolive.ie/portalsuite/image//3f860383-b664-4c94-ad1e-2944c33c7c99/mainMediaSize=MEDIUM_type=image_x0=0_y0=0_x1=100_y1=100__image.jpg

The bride is a lovely looking girl but the fucking state of Patrick Horgan here. Seriously did someone measure him for the suit? Was he blind?

1 Like

One can imagine the fitting.
“sharter roung the leg and tighter in the cratch biiiiy”

1 Like

Thats the shtyle with the young folk these days

Jaysus its like a sensor goes off, “someone is making fun of a Cork man, I must respond”.

7 Likes

If someone slags off a cork rugby player the bat symbol gets shone over Shandon church

I think it’s the first time I’ve seen a man with a camel toe.

4 Likes

Ah Jesus save us.

What has been seen, can’t be unseen

Had been looking for a nice late spring/early autumn rain coat for the past few months. Was delighted to see that the below are now stocked in arnotts. Treated myself to a magnificent waterproof coat today

Did ye see the state of Philly MacMahon in the Sindo today?

The fucking state of him

I buys no paper. Pics please?