Friday Fashion Thread aka The blind leading the blind

he is too engrossed in myers “body of work” that he is so fond of

i said all i had to say last night and two or three more conytributors added the same sentiments, so i don’t feel there is a need for me to add any more to it…It is fairly simple ncc thinks i condone racial hatred because i don’t think kevin myers is a cunt…while i feel it is unfair to judge kevin myers on one article…neither of us are going to agree and i feel that there is nothing more to add to the myers debate…

in fairness- you did say let it go

Ah ha! Now I have you.

Black Barbour quilted jacket
Navy green-label Boss hoodie with green trim
Navy Aquascutum polo with check trim
Blue Harbour jeans
Black Kickers boots (with lace lavel showing - if it were Monday-Thursday and I was wearing them with slacks, the lace label couldn’t be on show, it wouldn’t be the thing).

carter, come over and say hello - I’m engaging in nothing of importance over here, just general admin.

Sledge, should you not be at band practice?

[quote=“Bandage”]carter, come over and say hello - I’m engaging in nothing of importance over here, just general admin.

Sledge, should you not be at band practice?[/quote]

I might in a while. I need to have a think about it, who wil it reflect worse on for spending this much time on here! Cant believe I didnt make the connection before now.

BTW your not as fat as the lads make out

Love is in the air

[quote=“dancarter”]I might in a while. I need to have a think about it, who wil it reflect worse on for spending this much time on here! Cant believe I didnt make the connection before now.

BTW your not as fat as the lads make out[/quote]

get a fookin room you 2

carter, we must never speak of this place. We’ll share a knowing nod and that will be it. I’ll mention something about interest rates and you say something about property and then we’ll go our separate ways.

Like Fight Club

dancarter IS Bandage. I knew it.

Lads ye are sick

Am selling shares in whatever bank these boys work in, greatest doss house in history clearly.

Can wait until Bandy’s performance review and Dan is doing the Marks out of ten.

I always knew Dan was a HR man

To get back to the topic and away from Carter and Bandages love-in, I have a navy pair of jeans from Next, there is a matching belt with it that’s a bit gay but fook it. John Rocha jocks, brown socks and a pair of Clarkes outdoorzie walking shoes things (best I can describe them, comfortable though). Navy blue polo brand polo shirt that I bought for 3 quid out in Thailand; still looks sharp. Also have a grey hoodie on, made by dcshoes. I dress down on a friday, usually wear shirts and cords with sensible shoes during the week.

Just bumped into carter at the printer. The professional attitude he’s been trying to cultivate has been shown up for the farce that it is - I can’t believe the young go-getter is the same person as the online persona. Looking forward to attending dan’s presentation (compliance update) next week too.

ah keep the personal info to a minimum bandage please. Or I may interrogate your files that little bit more closely

Not happy with how off-topic this has gone, but there could be a new feud brewing here with the added spice of office tension so I’ll allow it, carry on. Bandage, what do you have to say for yourself?

Is there such a thing as on topic these days. Friday fashion is a bit redunant, I always dress the same. In desperate need of about 3-4 pairs of trainers. Im too stingy when it comes to shoes/trainers for some reason. As for shirts and jeans I splash out like fuck.