Friday Fashion Thread aka The blind leading the blind

Get some more trainers with your name on them :frowning:

I should do. The last pair got destroyed. I need to get in touch with that Chinese bird from the Flowing Tide and she how she’s doing with getting the factory set up with the slave labour so I can get a full production line going for my brand :frowning:

I witnessed Bandage’s hoodie thing last evening and all I can say is…

… Good Christ!

It looked like a pair of curtains for a garage door. Horrific.

The zippy has been broken in and will now go from strength to strength.

Strolled into down yesterday after work with the aim of getting some new threads and even ventured over to Henry Street after having no joy on Grafton Street. It’s not that they don’t make clothes in my size (a few shops actually do) but what’s with the state of the ‘winter collection’ in most shops? Shops were riddled with woolly jumpers and cardigans and I guess that’s ‘in’ for lads this winter - well not for me, I’m no fun boy. In the end I took refuge in the Celtic Shop in Jervis Street and bought a load of stuff for my nephew. A frustrating 2 hours. As a result, I’m again wearing blue jeans and a navy zippy today. Anything to report gents?

try TK MAXX Bandy.
Stay out of Penny’s

Grey wooly jumper day today with jeans.

Brown shoes, blue jeans, a blue and white hoodie and a bit of rugged stubble…

shoes and hoodie together… get a grip puke.

I have a pair of kinda dresy up/stylish jeans on me and it looks better with the shoes instead of tackies

I have a brown and beige ensemble going on at the moment. Cords, jumper, t-shirt and shoes. Swish!

I bet it’s an outfit you wear regularly playing golf. When you say shoes, are you actually wearing golf shoes?

Jesus puke, you’re getting a really inflated impression of yourself these days.

Who the fuck do you think you are with your rugged stubble…George Clooney?

[quote=“Fran”]Jesus puke, you’re getting a really inflated impression of yourself these days.

Who the fuck do you think you are with your rugged stubble…George Clooney?[/quote]

did i say it was rugged in a good way…i ment as in i hadn’t shaved in a few days and it is somewhere between stubble and a light beard…like a rugged hill top etc Fran…

[quote=“The Puke”]somewhere between stubble and a light beard…QUOTE]

blubbard

Blubbard

whats thats when its at home:confused:…

After he called out Dr Keane to come visit Jnr Football

Maybe he’s trying to look like the Bomber.

twouldn’t be as heavy in thickness or as light in colour as the bombers MGG.com