Friday Fashion Thread aka The blind leading the blind

That’s a lovely shoe. All the fashion here on the mainland

3 Likes

They aren’t like your old hi-tec slam dunkers you jackass…

The trainers are Cruyff.

3 Likes

The only people I see in tracksuits are the ones on the scratcher next to you.

5 Likes

Oooft

Ooooft

I’d say these were the ones, they came with a set of markers so you could colour the stripes

1 Like

New skins for this fella. He has a lovely swagger about him.

13 Likes

Now that’s a pair of trainers.

:ronnyroar:

1 Like

Sorry for your loss. That’s the worst cunt of a job ever. It never fails though.

1 Like

What exactly has happened here? Threw a sheepskin over an orphan lamb? Or is it a calf!?

I’ll take this one mate.

KP suffered a terrible loss tonight, a baby limousine/Charolais calf went to calf heaven. Mammy cow was very sad, with Christmas so close. KP went to his friendly dairy farmer and bought an orphan calf (the black lad) for around 250 quid. He then kindly and gently skinned the heaven calf, and draped it over the orphan calf. Mammy cow thinks orphan calf is her own and what you now have is a Christmas miracle.

Spiced beef on the menu for KP on Sunday all of a sudden.

14 Likes

Jaysus. Thanks

1 Like

:smile:

You’ll rob all my likes you chunt.

5 Likes

The townies thought you were playing out a scene from Texas Chainsaw Massacre, now you’re Mother Teresa.

3 Likes

There’s going to be serious questions asked by her husband when the white skin slips off and reveals he has a black baby

10 Likes

4 Likes

Love how the city fashion thread has turned into the dead calf appreciation thread

2 Likes

Calfskin never goes out of fashion.

2 Likes

considering these for under my chinos. I’m finding it increasingly difficult to find a Nice show to go under my jeans.

1 Like

Sockless I assume?
It strikes me that you are old beyond your years. That’s a nice summer shoe for a lad mid 30s on but I’d imagine email it would invite ridicule in university.