Friday Fashion Thread aka The blind leading the blind

Where would I be going without socks? I pick some lovely socks in Tommy Hilfiger or river island. It’s a nice shoe.

That’s fucking horrendous. It’s like something someone would have worn on that old comedy show The Love Boat when they were heading for dinner with the captain. They’ll look fairly horrific with a pair of blue jeans.

Edit: you said under your chinos. Not as bad but they’re still fairly gross

1 Like

I like them

They look comfy

1 Like

Tommy Hilfiger is for tossers, mate.

Any suggestions for under jeans are welcome.

Have you only the one pair of jeans? Black, navy, blue, slim, skinny or relaxed fit?

I’d consider them to more like footwear to be honest.

If you want something for under jeans I’d say maybe under armour or the likes.

Relaxed fit id have the standard different shades.

1 Like

I don’t know where you’re going in these. Most of my shoes, excluding work ones, fit into the converse or some form of boot category. Cons go with pretty much everything.

If you wear a sock with them, you’ll look like a roaster who got bad advice, it’s not that kind of shoe. It’s really not a young mans shoe mate. Google an image of people wearing them. I assume it’s a driving shoe.
Buy a couple of pairs of slim fit jeans and you’ll find your shoes more pleasing when you look in the mirror.
What kinds of shoes do you like to wear at the moment?

I’d normally where decks or something of that sort. I’d a pair of these brown slips ons but they got binned due to the increasing influence of tfk on my fashion.

2 Likes

Brown slip ons sound horrendous but you’d be an awful eejit to rule out brown on the basis of a campaign from some weirdos on the web.
Deck shoes are disgusting under everything except a school uniform but unless your weighty you should move into slim fit jeans, at your age you should have a few nice pairs of trainers but these are a nice compromise if you like dubarrys. I have a couple of pairs in grey and brown that I usually wear for work but they go well with most things.
http://www.schuh.ie/mens/lacoste-sevrin-2-lcr-grey-trainers/3418447550/

https://cdna.lystit.com/1200/630/tr/photos/fad2-2014/07/23/lacoste-blue-sevrin-eyelet-apron-casual-lace-up-shoes-product-1-21965461-1-881317528-normal.jpeg

1 Like

I Tend to wear chinos a lot more than jeans Due to the lack of decent shoe choice for jeans.

1 Like

I wear Chinos to work most of the time but that’s nothing to do with shoe choice or anything, it’s just a bit more professional looking. Again with chinos go for a slim fit, I’ve a lovely pair of g star chinos that they still have in Connollys and a couple of Ted Baker pairs that are lovely as well.
I’m kind of fascinated by your age though, chinos seem an older guys trousers. The choice of styles in jeans is massive at the moment, it’s hard to imagine you can you find a shoe to match what you have.

2 Likes

Im 22.

1 Like

Than what? A suit?

1 Like

:thinking:

5 Likes

They are rancid pal. The only place you might get away with those is somewhere right sunny with the bottom inch of your chinos rolled up showing off your ankles. Socks? You be like Mike Baldwin or someone

1 Like

Your definitely on the wind up. Had me good and proper so you did

I actually dont own a blazer.