Friday Fashion Thread aka The blind leading the blind

Are you a fat bastard?

22 years old.

I suppose @balbec has a genuine question, are you a big lad? You seem to have an unhealthy lifestyle and play no sport. Are you a big lad? It’s relevant to advice on this thread.

No im not. I wouldn’t be skinny or anything but I’d never any type of skin tight clothing. I play quite a lot of sport but just not at a high level I also have an excellent diet.

1 Like

Will you be posting again under your @Tassotti username or continuing as you are for another while?

@Tassotti is in dingle at the moment.

2 Likes

The ferry from Rosslare must’ve been hijacked

1 Like

No offence meant, you never mentioned any sports and seem to be away on the piss non stop. Added to your penchant for the showbiz sherbet and sitting up for full weekends pounding bottles of whiskey I felt you could be in better shape.
Anyway to recap, forget about those driving shoes, get into BT or Tony Connolys before the sale ends and get some nice jeans that aren’t a relaxed fit, that’s for dads that iron a crease in them. I saw nice scotch and soda and diesel slim fit jeans in BT the other day.
Good luck.

Sorry boss skin tight clothing are for women and women only.

Who mentioned skin tight? I didn’t say skinny jeans. Seriously, you’re doing yourself a huge disservice if you’re wearing baggy jeans these days, they were all the rage when I was your age but things have moved on.
Try on a few pairs of slim fit jeans like Diesel Belther for example, Krooley is another lovely one, more tapered. Try it out, you’ll thank me.

He’s a serious punter too
.the grant gets waxed in a few days I’d say

1 Like

I don’t get any grants both my parents are employed thank you very much.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be wearing baggy jeans I’d be wearing clothes that fit me properly nothing too tight or too loose.

Sure a fella couldn’t get a grant if his parents werent both employed (as farmers)

I’d say they’re a bit too generous for your own good mate. You’ve s O me lifestyle for a (non working) student.

Neither of my parents are farmers.

He said slim fit, not skinny fit. Slim is not skin tight. You should not be going around the place in baggy clothes. Don’t turn up to any group taking MD in a pair of decks, or anywhere for that matter. You can’t go wrong with converse.

This has turned into an awful attack on me and my personal life.

I actually bought a pair of g stars the other day.

I’m good at making money and spend it wisely.

3 Likes