Friday Fashion Thread aka The blind leading the blind

Some of these fuckers are so cut up over the loss of their hero that they’ll believe anything.
AppleCrumbled is a grand young fella, a bit too impressionable and prone to bullshit and occasional attacks on myself but knowledgeable beyond his years and a good addition to the Limerick clique.

He needs help with dressing himself certainly but if he listens to the right people he’ll be fighting the young ones out in UL off with a shitty stick.

2 Likes

This thread is a fucking embarrassment. @Tassotti is a superb fisher though.

He’s like a young @Big_Dan_Campbell

Please pm me my twitter handle.

Done pal

Oh for fuck sake, now you want us to believe you’re @tassoti? :smiley:
Just be yourself mate.

I believe me @Mac started that.

Your @Mac? How many @Mac’s are there?

Jeans are worth paying a bit more for I reckon. Nudie gear is class. I’d have a few brands that I know fit me well and is probably buy more off those online than I would in shops. You’re fairly limited if you’re sticking to limerick to do clothes shopping.

I’d be in Cork and Dublin a bit as well. Just had a look at the nudie sale earlier on after your initial post and ive been a bit tempted, I know that the medium in sweatshirts is a good fit and ive tried on their jeans before.

Are sheepskin coats about to make a comeback? I was at a gig last night and there were two chaps of a hipsterish nature in sheepskin coats of the kind that Italian salesmen used to sell door to door in Ireland.

1 Like

Not sure about them but the shearling jackets are all the rage.
I saw a hipster isherwood woman wearing a pair of 1980s dunlop plain black golf shoes with the flap thing covering the laces last week, is that a thing? It looked fairly ridiculous.

I bought a Peaky Blinders style hat here in London

3 Likes

Fucks sake

1 Like

What size foot are you

2 Likes

I’m in the market for a new racing jacket. All tips are welcome.

Grow up Glas

1 Like

Can’t go wrong with a nice Barbour pal

1 Like

Size 5 by the looks of it.

1 Like