Friday Fashion Thread aka The blind leading the blind

Bought one recently but it was too tight so the young fella took it.

I got a lovely one in an outlet mall inthe States. Being American it is a generous fit.

1 Like

The cloakroom in my secondary school contained nothing but German army ‘parka’ jackets, worn with docs we were fierce sheep all the same.
Liam Gallagher is inspiring this recent craze for the parka, some of that pretty green stuff is nice but a lot of it is awful

1 Like

The new parka is nice from pretty green but only @Tassotti could pull it off with the Union Jack inspired hood lining

I had a smashing parka last year, nice shade of green and nice big hood with comfortable fleece type lining. Left it on a Ryanair plane in Stanstead never to be found again. Think it was shore leave. Must see can I buy it again.

1 Like

Orange parkas are where it’s at now.

Guys I’m looking tremendous in my new jacket. @Rocko joined me for one pic in the alley behind the 51.

2 Likes

The minecraft boys.

7 Likes

Fucking hell I look so fucking hot.

So do you actually.

I’ve a right horn on me now.

Tried it on there earlier on. I lost a bit of weight and it fitted perfectly. Think I’ll take it back off him.

I was wondering what kind of a freakish head @Rocko had until I realised it was the pier of the wall behind him.

4 Likes

Didn’t realise Poland were playing tonight.

10 Likes

You’re on form tonight pal.

1 Like

I read about three words (I assume Bandage…) and it disappeared on me :face_with_raised_eyebrow:****

I thought it was bandage in pic before i realised my error

1 Like

Ah yes, I copped immediately that it was pixelated rather than a giant forehead but I see what you mean

5 Likes

Who is wearing the bootcuts?

It’s an awful shame I can’t show myself or @Rocko’s face. You’d all be fucking bowled over.