Friday Fashion Thread aka The blind leading the blind

I like the way @Rocko unconsciously dominates @briantinnion by standing slightly in front of him, and forces tinnion (small t now) off centre. tinnion tries to regain some credibility by throwing in a superfluous picture of himself but it doesn’t pay off.

2 Likes

We know what Rocko looks like. We saw the pictures of him in Parkhead on Bandages twitter page before he had to lock it down after the Shane Lowry incident

1 Like

I had two. Wore out the first one

1 Like

@Tassotti cc
This would look well on next trip home from the mainland

Yes yes yes

@KinvarasPassion

3 Likes

:grinning: brilliant,
What comedy page did you see this on? That chump doesn’t even know what size he is

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Asos nor urban outfitters offered me a good replacement after a browse this evening, @TheUlteriorMotive @briantinnion suggestions please.

What’s your budget pal.

Nice Uniqlo U parka for about 160

1 Like

Wouldn’t need to go much above 200 for a cost like that I reckon, don’t see that on the website. You’re a big fan of the uniqlo.

Just see it is only available in US. Sold out anyway

uniqlo great for jumpers and down jackets

Will look.

1 Like

https://mobile.yoox.com/IE/41756060TU/item?gender=U&tp=134995&kpid=IE-41756060TU-7-AI17&adtype=pla&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIx_y_46SB1wIViJPtCh2yWAwZEAQYASABEgJpZPD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CM7R3_CkgdcCFQyA7QodLMUJVw#cod10=&sizeId=5&sizeName=M

Jesus that’s rotten

Fair enough, I thought it looked like a parka, Scotch and Soda would be well made anyway.

“A man should look as if he’s bought his clothes with intelligence, put them on with care and then forgotten all about them”

Hardy Amies

One out of three ain’t bad.

3 Likes

serious jacket on Gosling there, I simply must have it

Anybody looking for a special Christmas present this year?

2 Likes