Friday Night Pints

Who’ll have one?
I’ll have one.
:pint:

Go on - if you’re having one then.

That pint smilie could possibly be the greatest thing ever.

The way he turns back to you after the drinking the pint, with the big smile on his face, sayin “ya I fuckin drank it”

farmer did a great impression of it at lunch. I prefer his Finchy impression though. Chris Finch, bloody good rep.

The licking of the lips is the best part I think.

Answer your phone please farmer

Work party tonight, im going to need all the hints I can get. :pint:

Roll on 6pm.

First time finishing on time in a while and no work tomo :pint: :pint: :pint:

Not signing in. Ever.

She’s a tyrant, leave her mate.

Wouldn’t mind a few but need a clear mind, strong heart, can’t lose focus this weekend so not signing in.

:clap::clap::clap:

Winner!

Winner![/quote]
There’s only a few of us left, kid.

I’m getting badly fucked up tonight and again tomorrow night.

Thats it until March 1st next year for me.

I’m nearly 5 weeks with out training, I’m like a dog over it. I slacked off in stretching this week when I was nearly on top of it, set me back :(. I will not be beat tho and I vow to come back, in ten days time, more determined and focused than ever.

9th December!! Mark it in your diaries people…

What’s the reason for this mate?

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 867574, member: 1796”]I’m nearly 5 weeks with out training, I’m like a dog over it. I slacked off in stretching this week when I was nearly on top of it, set me back :(. I will not be beat tho and I vow to come back, in ten days time, more determined and focused than ever.

9th December!! Mark it in your diaries people…[/quote]
Dude, I’m worried you may have a lower back problem which is the root cause of your hamstrings problems. I spent 2 years pissing money away before an MRI finally told me what the problem was. It’s just something you should consider if your problems persist. I’m just back from a 4 week layoff myself and I will follow up Wednesday night’s cycle with a longer one this evening and if I still feel ok tomorrow then I’m back, baby!