Friends of the Forum

I edited my post to exclude Peavoy as I left him on the list in error.

Do you need to be reminded of Patdolan-gate, mac?

Ruairi O Bradaigh.

That criteria makes an Olympic Swimmer and a Today FM Sports Presenter friends of the forum as well.

Stop being so pedantic Mac.

Johnny Ward is mates with a poster on here and has a national profile. Good enough for us.
Surely Gordon Elliot and his winnings tips areenough to make him a friend of the forum
Pat Dolan threatened to have the site shut down but after reading Dunphs Ravenous thread decided to withdraw the action

Pat was an enemy who became a friend

No, Pat came on here and saw the wonderful banter and dropped his request saving TFK. Unlike like the other two prize cunts

[quote=“Mac, post: 623656”]

That criteria makes an Olympic Swimmer and a Today FM Sports Presenter friends of the forum as well.[/quote]

And Pauric Lodge RTE Sport.

And an All Ireland Senior Hurling Winning Medalist.

And a few others we can’t disclose for legal reasons.

Friends of the Forum, all. :clap:

Take it up with Bandage mate. I’d have Johnny Ward as a friend of the forum for example. He was even in a horse syndicate with a forum member I’m told but I doubt he’s ever looked in here.

:clap:

I am pretty sure The Voice has never posted on here yet is the forums most popular member

Yes it’s somebody who engages with TFK in a positive and helpful manner. That can be through posting or lurking and reading or generally interacting with the site. I can’t say for certain that everyone on the list has read the site regularly but all those on the list who I know would be aware of the site’s existence and would have commented on the site either on- or offline.

I’ll get Aaron to take a photo with TFK open in the background and get it posted up here.

RTE’s former velcro-boy and sports producer Kevo showed up to a few shindigs didn’t he? Albeit unwittingly.

List has been updated. Rocko/Bandage could ye make judgement calls on souldressing and larryduff’s proposals

Can this thread be renamed the forelock tugging thread? No surprise to see Mac and the Puke heavily involved

Why don’t you bump your thread about the players who never had it but mysteriously lost it you stupid cunt?

sorry mac, the foreskin tugging thread would be more appropriate in your case

Dolores Ruth.

Sigh, you’re nothing if not predictable, no wonder you had to leave

you are a creep. that is all.