Fuck off back to bogball jim mcguiness

1 Like

The whole idea that JMG will make it as a soccer coach is nuts . Finn Harps wouldn’t appoint him when the Magic Mullet leaves .

Ooooft

“As a club, our performance is measured on the pitch and collectively, we’ve fallen short. On behalf of ownership, front office and team, the Charlotte Independence organisation thanks Coach McGuinness.”

1 Like

Coach McGuinness :rofl:

1 Like

It must be encouraging for Jimmy that Charlotte Independence have thanked him for his services to the club

Nice to be valued by your employers in difficult times

The easy option would have been to sack him

But now I feel it will be onwards and upwards for Jimmy and the team after this statement of support from the board

3 Likes
4 Likes

But if you look at what he said he’s right.

3 Likes

Kev was always right. He didn’t rate McGuinness as a coach at Donegal but thought he was a fantastic soccer coach for some reason.

1 Like

1st lad on twitter: We can say the same thing but use different language.

Coach 1: Stop stop stop. What are you doing there? You’re doing it all wrong.

Coach 2: Well done that’s great. What you’re doing is really good. Would you consider trying it this way?

2nd lad on twitter who may or may not be a lapsed TFK poster and S&C expert: Would you consider trying it this way is still coach telling. What about “is there another way you can do this?” Then it’s the player looking for solutions and it’s self organized.

——————

From this sphere I only follow the possible ex TFK man and also the current London football manager. But the shit these lads go on with on twitter is absolutely gas.

7 Likes

there was one recently where a coach on twitter was lamenting about how out of touch the GAA was with their coaching structures and demands of players and the way they coach is all wrong. There was a generic type poster document thing as a coaching aid for football coaches over 4-6 year olds and one of the “sections” of the coaching details was called “tactical work”. The coach was really infuriated by this saying how out of touch they were and that tactical work with this age group is all sorts of wrong and the GAA are a joke. The “Tactical work” in a practical example was playing games of piggy in the middle, mixing it up from 2 v 1 to 3 v 1. Madness Ted.

5 Likes

I followed a lot of these GAA Twitter Coaches over the past year, I’ve most of them unfollowed again. Absolute drivel.

From what I can see in a few years there will be no matches, just 30 players all in the same jersey helping each other to make sure they all get to score a goal and then make daisy chains.

14 Likes

I enjoyed this chap giving out about some kids getting to run around Croke Park for a few minutes (and then a whole gang of idiots all agreeing like this was a horrible learning experience for the poor children).

Hearse McGuinness has a better ring to it.

1 Like

Where’s Mcguinness?

What an insufferable prick

1 Like

En route to the dole office in Dunfanaghy. He packed his bags with all available belongings and struck for the airport as soon as the axe fell.
He’ll surface again in short, full of even more futuristic ideas and plans and will regale us with this scutter in his customary monosyllabic drone.
Not for free mind you. His 20 years in college and a Phd in spoofology… Cunt.

2 Likes

That’s a decent post alright - I just meant where’s Mcguinness has a good ring to it at the best of times

1 Like

Coming to a county near you shortly. Probably Mayo

1 Like

This is so wrong that I have to highlight it 2 years later. Thank god this lad doesn’t post here anymore.

Possibly but I’d imagine Mayo will give Horan another year at least (only 1 survivor from the 51 team now) and they may rattle a few cages this year yet.
I’d imagine Monaghan may be looking for a manager by super8 time. They’ve run their course and in need of a couple of injections. They might see Jimmy as the Messiah…