Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 2)

Jesus that’s grim.

Easily enough these days tbh

Not stated in article but apparently this was a council owned property. How did they not set foot in it in that long :man_shrugging:

Dunno. Just a slip of a pen I suppose.

20 years though.
There had to be people in and around there to board it up.

Was it somewhere in Tipp that a couple were dead for the guts of a year?

I remember outcry when some lady in Wexford was found after being dead for a few days or weeks a few years back. That almost seems good in comparison to this story.

Sad that a man would have no friends or family checking on him

An English couple that were living in Cloneen.
I think discovery was made during Covid. They had told locals that they were selling up and moving back to England but for the most part they kept to themselves. Harrowing stories all. Tragic how you could be dead years and wouldnt be missed.

We will see more of these stories I’d imagine sadly.

This story of a guy in Germany who was lying dead in his flat for five years always stuck with me.

Loner was 5 years dead in flat with Christmas lights twinkling – The Irish Times.

Who was paying the electricity bill?

Yer man’s bank account emptied out which is the only reason suspicion was aroused about what had happened to him.

The coffee sizes in Starbucks.
Another ripoff culture

You should be shot with balls of your own shite for buying coffee in Starbucks to begin with. They are cunts.

10 Likes

Did you nominate them?

There’s well overdue renovations going on in Colbert Station in Limerick. They’ve closed my usual coffee dock. Had to go into Starbucks instead.

I’d sooner go without.

1 Like

€5 for a takeaway coffee.
Probably a record for me.
Never again as you say……

1 Like

I think AMT have gone bust.
If Starbucks doesn’t start opening earlier then there will be no coffee option for those who use the early trains to Dublin.

Looks like they’re closed due to the renovations. We’ll live in hope.

On a separate note there’s an ATM right next to where the shop is. But blocked off with railings. ATM shop is still there.

even if starbucks opens there still wont be a coffee option as youd hardly call that overpriced piss water they peddle coffee

2 Likes

Not sure which outlets have been saved.

1 Like