Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

Back on topic.

Fighting over a pair of underpants

That’s absolutely false and it speaks volumes you are now making bare faced lies to accomodate your cowardice. It’s at the very heart of the topic being discussed, you took the below hysterical reaction to the question at the centre of the debate.

1 Like

I suppose Bedsit Bhoy obsessing over Ruth Coppinger’s knickers is probably a step in the right direction for this mentally disturbed fruitcake.

4 Likes

Vile post

You’re clearly a very agitated individual.

It needed to be said, unfortunately.

I blame Brexit

I just hoped you might be able to stand behind your hysterical ramblings for a change but you’ve just don’t have the gumption for it, that’s all I wished to clarify.

Well done on getting the Scissor Sisters (Ms Poppins and Fanta Pants) to row in behind you though.

Ok oddball.

It’s noted that you find it odd some people wish you would have the guts to stand behind the hysterical nonsense you post.

I’d hate to see what ye’d be like if she fired her flaps up on the table.

There’s plenty of weird discussions on here, but the last 80 posts are definitely amongst the weirdest I remember in a long time

Hopefully we’ll never find out

I’d say you’d need a good can or two of Castrol
GTX for that to happen.

You need help Kp. Urgently

:clap:

It was good wasn’t it

A tard wanting to know why a woman wore a pair of knickers and fellas responding to it.

1 Like

The way they handle sales in the UK when it comes to marketing is fucking nuts.

Had a trade show event booked in the UK that we haven’t paid a penny for yet. Called to cancel yesterday and some cunt of an account manager told me we’d have to pay 40% of the fee to do so.

Good luck with that :smiley: