b) dynamo
c) disease

Asexual.

1 Like

Cliona Hagan X 2

A lovely girl.

1 Like

Ah shut up.

Several things about my 17-minute commute have been annoying me lately.

1. When you’re strolling at a brisk pace on a path or pedestrian area, minding your own business and some gimp cycles right up behind you and starts ringing the bell as if to say “move out of the way”. Fuck off into the cycle lane or the road.

2. When you’re waiting by the traffic lights at a pedestrian crossing along with several others either side of and directly behind the poll, and some gimp barges into the mix and shoves his/her way past people to press the button and then continues to pound it every few seconds. As if none of the 8 or 9 of us already waiting for the “green man” had thought of pushing the button.

3. When you’re walking in a heavily populated area with people passing each side and little room, and some gimp who’s walking along in front of you just abruptly stops and does nothing. Literally stops stone dead, doesn’t budge for ages and fails to acknowledge they’re causing a hold up. Move out of the way to fuck.

4. When a group are walking towards you and they’re all fanned out across the entire path, and some gimp on the edge tries to force you into the cycle lane or road. Paths should allow for 2-way traffic and if you’re in a big group one of you should fall behind to allow people pass going in the other direction. I’m too cranky these days to budge on this so I’m walking along like Richard Ashcroft in the Bitter Sweet Symphony video if anyone tries this.

Thank you for your time.

15 Likes

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fp%2F1755858956%3Fiid%3D282451287958

This does my fucking head in. It betrays such a lack of self awareness. I once had a lady stop dead at the top of an escalator in Stephen’s Green SC. Literally stepped off the escalator and started staring around with a big open gob. I politely said excuse me as I was approaching the top of the escalator but no movement so I had to gently push her forward as I reached the top. She wheeled around all indignant and asked me who I thought I was to which I answered “the escalator doesn’t stop you fucking idiot” before strolling off like a big man, delighted with myself.

19 Likes

@TheUlteriorMotive summed this up nicely in a post a while back.

1 Like

The “eh lads you are not in The Monkees” moment.

5 Likes

The path under the bridge on Barrow St is a nightmare for this

The worst thing is most of those pedestrian crossings don’t even work off a sensor. The buttons are just to keep simpletons busy while they wait

1 Like

They told you that to stop you hammering the button you amadĂ n.

1 Like

No mate. It’s just a fact. Most lights work on a rotation. The button does nothing.

This is the correct way to behave in this instance. Always and every time.

2 Likes

You have to admire New Yorkers moxie, just horse people out of the way. Asian canadians and asians who live in canada are notorious for the random unheralded stop for no reason. You don’t get used to it.

1 Like