Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

You canā€™t help yourself, your go to response is to have a pop off a woman.

The ninja edit. Nice one @artfoley

1 Like

weirdo

Me too, old men ranting about harmless kids TV shows is the way itā€™s gone now I suppose

Iā€™m not watching that facking nonce.

Do ye have an equivalent show up in the North?

Amen to that. Little cunts. The parents are worse.

1 Like

Another thing about The Late Late Toy Show is the annual guff about demand for audience tickets. ā€œJust canā€™t get them, Iā€™ve had 100ā€™s of requests etcā€

Fair enough if youā€™ve a child taking part in the show but otherwise what type of cunt would go to this.

Was great a few years back when some lady won something like 10 grand and Toy Show tickets. She goes ā€œIā€™ll take the money, you can keep the tickets.ā€ :clap:

1 Like

I might have known superdad would be on to defend him.

3 Likes

Everything these days is about mid 30s/early 40s parents using their children to generate social media likes for themselves. Itā€™s disgusting.

ā€œLook what I got little Mary for the toy show!!! The excitment is unrealā€ with a picture of buckets of sweets and special toyshow pyjamas.

Meanwhile, in real life little Mary is asleep on the couch at 8pm and couldnā€™t give a flying fuck about the toy show.

11 Likes

I donā€™t know how he does it in fairness

Little Johnny is happy enough with his iPad.

1 Like

Actually while Iā€™m ranting, another absolutely sickening attempt to garner likes recently was a post with a new born child, it went something like

ā€œhereā€™s little Alan watching the Celtic Game, not impressed with the tacticsā€

WTF like??

10 Likes

:grinning:

1 Like

Little Alan knows his onions. His old fella deserves a flogging

1 Like

bit harsh on bandage

little johnny is great on the ipad

1 Like

My bhoy is indifferent to tactics at the moment, his mood is dictated solely by results.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s the way its gone these days.

Has he the offside rule mastered yet?