Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

That makes no sense but Iā€™ll accept the compliment in the spirit it was no doubt intended

Thinly veiled I have the coordination of a hippo

1 Like

ill be sitting back watching this as i do every year and spouting bile on the internet with a nice glass of jameson whiskey in my hand, probably crested.

4 Likes

Nope. Even the godless huns watch Rte.

Mate, those type of people are everywhere. You need to ignore that shit of it will eat you up.

A bit like I discovered after around two years on here.

Little Mary or little Johnny?

The Late Late Show thread will be box office tomorrow night.

This is what Iā€™m getting at.

Twitter is awash with dicks like this with their quirky posts about the toy show. Arenā€™t you the funny man altogether? Will you go viral, will you?

Prick. :gun:

https://twitter.com/richycraven/status/1068146293229391872?s=21

2 Likes

Heā€™s a rugby fan too ā€˜mourningā€™ Joe Scmidt leaving

Folks discussing vulture funds and mortgages in the Traveler thread.

Just because youā€™re not drinking on a night out, people having a go at you, and asking if itā€™s boring not drinkingā€¦ ffsā€¦

1 Like

Cunts singing ā€œThe Fairy Tale of New Yorkā€ . He a few drinks sing it last night .

Twitter just seems an awful experience to subject yourself to. A Munster of cunts.

3 Likes

@Bandage I passed a pub today with a sign outside declaring proudly they would be showing the Toy Show tonight. CUNTS.

3 Likes

Name and shame.

1 Like

3176 likes. 600+ retweets. The country is fucked.

2 Likes

I see some dick from joe.ie is going to live tweet the toy show too.

1 Like

Shur thereā€™s been fuck all else on the radio all day bar the toy show. Anybody running a book on how many boxes of persil Ryan will get through tonight?

I might get the IPTV guy to kill the stream for the night

8 Likes

Fucking hell.