Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

Everything about this article

https://www.msn.com/en-ie/entertainment/celebrity/jesus-christ-pregnancy-is-long-vogue-williams-on-true-love-difficult-births-and-giving-up-drink/ar-BBQJINw?ocid=spartandhp

Theodore

I stopped here.

10 Likes

Thank God Vogue is ok all the same. Hadn’t heard or seen anything in the media from her in about five minutes and was starting to get worried.

7 Likes

Exploiting her baby for her own fame. I wonder if the baby could sign consent forms, would he…

2 Likes

FedEx driver making a “rugby fan winning a friendly” level song and dance over delivering a package to my home house today. Just taken my fifth phone call from the fucker.

OAPs using their free travel pass at commuter time. They should be charged a fiver for a rail ticket and a euro for a Luas journey.

I’ve said the same before on here and got mauled for it, well my plan was to have a curfew on oaps Thursday- Sunday, they’re getting in the way of important people like me and slowing me down.

3 Likes

Commuters shelling out hundreds and thousands per year then the public transport at rush hour is taken up by auld people who go as far as easons and Arnotts and turn around and fuck off home

2 Likes

@bandage??

1 Like

I worked with one of the lads who killed yer man, he was not one bit sorry about it 25 years later

1 Like

Shocking case… Another murder case the guards made a complete balls of.

2 Likes

I can certainly understand the instinct for retribution though the article implies that they were cowardly cunts attacking the youngest, most vulnerable of the suspects.
I’m no psychologist\psychiatrist but if you murdered an innocent man you might have to convince yourself he was guilty to be able to live with yourself.

1 Like

As far he was concerned they were guilty and had no regrets whatsoever.

I’ll leave it all to some cunt tipping in the road @ 50kph, no rush, nowhere to go all fucking day only the grocery shopping, and about 20 lads behind him under pressure to do a days work.

1 Like

I refer you to the second paragraph of my response above but would also add that it may be in a cowardly cunt’s interest to attempt to convince members of the public that the suspect(s) at the the time were indeed guilty.

I’d have asked him why, if he was convinced of their guilt, he didn’t exact vengence on the other two remaining suspects.

Well I suppose they were in jail after the first one

It’s very hard to make sense out of lads murdering other.

1 Like

@Fagan_ODowd

Never heard of that case. Sounds like there was zero physical evidence and at best half a confession under duress. Pretty sickening to be convicted under those circumstances.

Was there any indication they were involved in Una’s death? Did the locals ‘know’ it was them but there was just an absence of evidence?

Do you have any insight in to this?

@Tassotti what did your ex-colleague say exactly, just no regrets?

I’d say the locals knew it like lads “knew” James McLean was charged with rape. Its appalling, but you’re also talking about the stamp of knuckle dragger who tried to cut a young lads testicles off, before murdering him, with zero evidence. Of course he’s distorted enough to maintain denial. It would be apt if one of the young lads relatives threatened to return the favour.

1 Like