Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

Not a lightweight

She was brilliant making all sorts of arts and crafts on ā€œHow Do You Do?ā€ on Dempseyā€™s Den/The Den, before unexpectedly changing career paths to cover the Lybian civil war.

3 Likes

The reality is that you havenā€™t a breeze what goes on in the newsroom or anything involved in the making of the news. Would it amaze you to find out that news readers do more than jut reading the news?

6 Likes

What s your point? Are you in the ni bheolan camp ?

My point is that you are pig ignorant as what her job entails but are still dismissive of her ability. Because youā€™re a cranky fuck most of the time.

1 Like

Very defensive. Itā€™s almost like you have a life size cardboard cut out of her.

7 Likes

Would you go and enjoy our Christmas like a good lad.

What a thing to get worked up about. Does your missus read the nuacht or something?

Would a fella even get a horn watching Sharon these days?..
Sheā€™s past the sell by date allright

1 Like

Not in my house they wouldnā€™t. Sheā€™s a painted up lightweight with a flat chest and a dirty smile.

In a previous job a colleague had some dealings with Sharon over the phone.

ā€œA complete bitchā€ was how he described her.

2 Likes

Only one of us two has ever stalked an rte presenterā€¦

2 Likes

ooooofffttt

Tremendous stuff here. A lovely lady

This cardboard house beats the shit out of Mar a Lago, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4qPKwxwVwQ

1 Like

Did the restraining order not cover internet posts about her?

Iā€™d well believe it.

Mary had her issues over the years and has had it harder than you can imagine.

Whatā€™s the point of this post? Heā€™s pig ignorant about everything, thatā€™s taken as a given. And anyway heā€™s not cranky, heā€™s just weak, unfulfilled and filled with resentment.

2 Likes

He asked me a question and I answered it. I know thatā€™s not your style but there you have it.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I swear to fuck! Get away! Did she get paid fot that shite?

This fucking shite

4 Likes