Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

Even worse are the fucking gobshites doing this in airports while pulling a suitcase and you nearly end up killing yourself and they just look at as you dropped in from mars.

Or the Spanish/Italian students on a tour with matching hats, rucksacks and annoying, high-pitched voices that insist on walking everywhere 15-abreast at 0.002 mph screaming at each other.

1 Like

Cunts on social media today.
I don’t care if little Johnnie or Maggie is starting school. Nobody cares.

Why do these idiots keep posting images of their children on the internet for any kind of weird bastard to view them?

6 Likes

attention, they live empty lives, little “johnny bollix was awful nervous today before his first day in school, I can’t wait to pick him up and see how he got on today” fuck off. The oirish have become an awful nation of simpletons

That’s the way it’s gone unfortunately.

These are the issues we have now when people won’t go out to work for fear of losing benefits.

1 Like

Another one that annoys me is wishing family members a happy birthday but said family members are not on Facebook to see the post…

5 Likes

I have serious concerns about the way Oireland is going, I was home on holidays last week, all the children spend their whole day looking into a bloody phone or an ipad, IL Papa warned us about this week in the Phoenix Park

2 Likes

Little Johnny is unreal on the ipad

4 Likes

there’s going to be some savage learning deficiencies and lack of social skills becoming apparent in the next 20 years, Ireland will be rudderless. No leaders.

its actually child abuse. those childeren have no say in their lives being publicized and their photographs being released into cyberspace by their vacuous parents.

its a huge problem with the current generation who are trapped in social media and who live their lives online

5 Likes

the same lads will posting about how outraged they are over President Trump visiting Ireland. I am very worried about the way Ireland is going

they are outraged about everything

did you see the footage of crooked Hillarys husband ogling a young black lady at Aretha Franklins funeral?

To an extent I understand it if you have your privacy setting in place so that only your friends can see.

I don’t get the use of Hashtags to share pictures of your children though, there’s too many fucked up cunts out there to be making stuff available to the general public.

It’s extremely weird behavior.

The only people who know what my child looks like are those who have met her in my or her mother’s company.

Do you keep her locked up?

3 Likes

No, pal.

She is vehemently against her image being displayed on the Internet though.

Is she a little snowflake pal?

Facebook is a useful tool for weeding morons out of your sphere alright

The EU will have to come in and run the country in 20years or so.
Future looks bleak

They already make all our big decisions anyway mate.

1 Like