Does gin go off if it’s been open for a bit?

Ok. Sorry if I like something and you don’t. I’ll try not to upset your taste again.

2 Likes

I would hope Bombay Sapphire and Domaine de Canton (French liquor) are. Any good quality tonic water should be fine, not the mass market shit.

2 Likes

Try a decent gin and get back to us. You are lowering the quality of a decent thread.

Bombay Sapphire certainly is. I’ve tried a few different tonics but think the trusty old Schweppes is as good as any

Fever Tree, Fentimans are all far superior tonics, Tesco finest is better too.

2 Likes

Hendricks gin is the tits.

2 Likes

In. Lovely tipple

Dingle Gin is nice
Berthas Revenge very tasty

Hendricks is dear in the pub but good.

I’d drink nothing else at a wedding or an event like that. Getting slops of pints all day would kill you

1 Like

Blue Sapphire is the only option, not surprised to see a poster of the calibre of @anon7035031 sharing my taste

3 Likes

Schweppes is the best of the commonly available ones but it’s worth tracking down a premium tonic, turns a classic drink into a spectacular drink. Can’t beat a super dry gin martini either served in a glass from the freezer with a few olives.

3 Likes

Anyone know where I can get any 1724 tonic water in Dublin? Had some recently in London, mixed with some Martin Miller’s gin. Absolutely top notch.

1 Like

you wouldn’t get it in a backward place like Ireland, stick to schweeps

1 Like

Drinking it out of a jam jar ya hipster bastard

5 Likes

Signing in.

But, I get savage bad hangovers from it. Be wary.

Would that be like Blue Nun?

4 Likes

Is it true it makes one depressed? Never tried the stuff.

No.

If you believe in fairy tales, then yes.

Gin will make you Sin though.

1 Like

Shit. I was going to send a bottle to Bressie.

1 Like