Does gin go off if it’s been open for a bit?

go back to your can of harp, leave this to the professionals

5 Likes

Brockmans with elferflower tonic

1 Like

Sipping on one now. Unreal.

Professional drinker? Admitting it is the first stage of recovery buddy.

Dingle gin is the best stuff going. Gunpowder gin is quality, tastes like a spent shotgun cartridge smells, in a good way.

Cucumber is still rotten though.

Has anyone tried Aldi own brand gin? Won some award, supposed to be excellent tack.

1 Like

Yes, I believe it’s made in the same way as that famous Lidl honey that won all those awards.

Every word of this post is false.

I drank a litre of jim beam whiskey straight yesterday. I was so paraplegic drunk I could hardly see. My friends lined me up a few lines of cocaine but to no avail I had to be put to bed with tea in my mug.

4 Likes

The coke would have sobered you up pal.

Hence why I said to no avail I had to be put to bed.

3 Likes

Every word of that post is true apart from the friends bit

11 Likes

:joy:

I think the term you are searching for is reverse paraplegia, the condition where you can still walk but nothing above the waist works any longer.

1 Like

No, in the same way the lidl whiskey won an award I believe.

Same thing

Stop being so cynical all the time.

Don’t confuse cynicism and the truth

Aldi had a craft gin there tonight, Boyle’s from West Waterford. About half the price of your usual craft gin at 24.99 and it had won some prize. I’ll crack open the bottle on Friday and report back to the forum.

6 Likes

I’m off to London town for a few nights tomorrow… I might go right hipster and find a gin bar just so I can post up some obscure gins that I had. Something distilled from pigs uterus or a giraffes hymen.

3 Likes

What about Gin & Lucozade?

2 Likes