Does gin go off if it’s been open for a bit?

Elderflower is key

:ronnyroar:

2 Likes

How do you like yours @TheUlteriorMotive

And in terms of cost, where is that version

I wouldn’t be fussy with the tonic - like grapefruit and blackberry as a garnish. I like gunpowder and tanqueray in terms of day to day drinking.

That Napue is 33 pounds for 500ml - cannot get it in Ireland. Best gin I have ever had. Found it on a trip to Finland a few years back so will get it brought back now and then.

You can also get it on amazon via sent to Northern Ireland via parcel motel (get it packaged with the amazon packaging and it should get through).

The other one in background is an aged gin - rehorst from Great Lakes in Milwaukee - rocket fuel.

Will usually try and pick up an interesting gin if I am away.

If you are ever up North the Drury 173 gin in Sainsburys is very good - 20 pounds for 700ml

3 Likes

Talk about adding value to the place.

Outstanding

1 Like

Picked up a bottle of Roku Gin in London yesterday. A Japanese gin made by Suntory. The name comes from Japanese for six and it contains (alongside 8 usual gin botanicals) six Japanese botanicals Sakura flower and Sakura leaf (cherry blossom and cherry leaf), Sencha tea (green tea) and Gyokuro tea (refined green tea), Sanshō pepper and Yuzu peel.

Having one now with a Sainsburys tonic water.

Outstanding.

1 Like

I’m 3/4 way through a 4 pack of linden village. It’s nice.

1 Like

It’s just gin mate

4 Likes

He paid the mug premium for that.

Enjoying a homemade rhubarb gin and lidl tonic here.

1 Like

What him did you use?

I hused hlidl him

4 Likes

Hur hu hangers halready?

1 Like

Halka heltser

1 Like

Hi ham has hrunk as a honkey

2 Likes

They have a little selection type box of taster gins in Aldi … the mrs picked one up and the Rhubarb and ginger one is off the hook - just sipping away on it here … unreal.

1 Like

You are some bellend

(Might have a few lined up for next Saturday night)

2 Likes

:joy:
Best comment I’ve read in a long time tbf. Very true too.

I got a little of Bombay Sapphire in Barcelona airport last night for 18 euro. I’d say it must have jumped the shark.