GAA All Star awards - sponsored by Ferrero Rocher. The chocolate of champions

Wha as right. Fellas have been banned for less

What in the name of God are you whingeing on about you weird Cork bastard?

2 Likes

Letting on you don’t know now. Bit of hurling talk and you’d to take it too far.

You’re just embellishing the ‘Cork Weirdo Bastard’ stereotype here with this bizarre behaviour, mate.

I know this week must have been tough for all Cork Weirdo Bastards, history makers in their own right, but you would have been better off staying out of the thread and hiding like @AlanHQ @backinatracksuit and @Perez2017 (run of the mill good decent Cork Weirdos) who haven’t been seen all week, along with a few of the Tipp, Clare and Galway lads

2 Likes

Sweep sweep

I went back and watched the clip there again to try and make out what you’re shiteing on about.

I don’t think anything that man said was in any way homophobic towards Pat Horgan :man_shrugging:

Sweep sweep

I just had two tea cakes with a coffee :anguished:

I’ll gut you, you cunt

Another disgusting attack on @iron_mike’s livelihood.

2 Likes

Jimmy knows the craic

Cc @anon67715551

2 Likes

It should have been 15 is a modern Keady should have played. Terrible injustices

1 Like

I see you’ve discovered Jimmy’s Jests. He’s an alright sort but is currently in a sort of a Buff Egan situation….what’ll make money, stick or twist.
I don’t think he has the potential for stand-up but I wouldn’t dissuade him.
He has a couple of super gags though, his one with the effects of the hangover is solid gold. Jimmy Connell is his name in real life. A good guy.

4 Likes

It is three time All Ireland winner and 2020 hurler of the year to you.

2 Likes

And the All stars. Don’t forget the all stars

1 Like

He’s a gas man.

1 Like

Good to hear Boxty. That’s the first I’ve seen or heard of him and I quickly formed the impression that he hasn’t a comedic bone in his body. Which bit was the funny bit?

4 Likes

He’s a treasure to denizens of the BMW region whether he’s a genius or not.
He has however a smashing clip of the cause, effects and follow-ups to sessions.
I’d be somewhat dubious though as to whether a mirthless urbanite such as yourself would understand/appreciate it.

Throw it up so. I’d love to see it. Mirthless though I may be, I’d have a fair amount of respect for lads who can make a living out of comedy.