GAA All Star awards - sponsored by Ferrero Rocher. The chocolate of champions

Even the stats men are beatified .

Limerick won the All Ireland and that’s all that matters. They don’t care what anyone says. Unless someone says it was a poor game. Then they reiterate that they don’t care. Not one bit in fact. But then start windmilling about all and sundry to really emphasise that they don’t care. Sure they’re the champions. Why would they care at all? Only 4 of them are without a wife or girlfriend too.

6 Likes

Ok pal, you’ve gotten your nice post, you can settle down now.

1 Like

Its true it was a poor game overall. The standard of shooting particularly in the first half was awful but at the end of day Winning is the only thing that counts. Dowling wasn’t even limerick best sub this year thet was peter casey. His contribution v kk, cork and Galway was vital to the winning of the all Ireland.

Seething away! :rofl: HON WEXFORD :rofl:

1 Like

Hold on now, I think Wexford could actually go very deep in the league next year.

Sure tis like an AI to the likes of @Appendage and @Bandage

1 Like

Replying to each other about Wexford now, the harmless divils. You could set your watch by them.

Just because something is a showpiece event, doesn’t preclude it from being of an awful standard. Most All Ireland Football Showpiece events are an awful standard nowadays.

1 Like

@bandage, which fella was suspected of being Kiely’s internet sheriff again?

Was it Joe Lynch (Dinny) had the gag about the fella arriving home and finding his wife in bed with a Cork hurler* so he snuck downstairs to make them a cup of tea?
It’s ten times worse among the Limerick crowd here,

*as it’s a very old story said Cork hurler would have had a drawer full of medals, not one of the lads ye walked all over,

It was joe .

Have you been mentally challenged all your life or is it a new development?

1 Like

I would feel it is more likely that a person who calls themselves after a fictional character in a tv show is more mentally deranged than most. Are you fucking five?

So it’s been all your life then you mental case. You should have a warning sign draped around your neck like a rabid dog.

one has just had a complete meltdown there i see. a full on episode. and you did that.
thats the power of the internet, its quite brutal and it doesnt allow for halfwits.

3 Likes